Paige Bueckers Full Season Highlights | The Boneyard

Paige Bueckers Full Season Highlights

Reaction Score
I enjoy Paige highlights a lot but it is so so long. It's hard to finish it. IMO the best one should be done within 5 minutes. Appreciate your effort.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
If you've got an hour to spare ?

I'll have similar highlights for all the other players done soon and will be posting those here.

Enjoy!

This is AWESOME-thank you. I'd forgotten how much I saw, barely noticed, and quickly forgotten about the efficiency of Paige's game. Let's face it people UCONN has been gifted a basketball savant of the highest order in Paige. The sooner people come to grips with that the better off they will be. Geno is already there but clearly some posters that are advocating the ball being in her hands 80% of the time and the other that are screaming for her to shoot every time she touches the ball aren't there yet. Here is something that might help them get there: Paige is just wired differently! She is not going to force a shot when she knows that someone is in better position.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I love you include the preseason talk where no one is quite sure how Paige will live up to unprecedented expectations and hype. How wonderful to relive the time sequence as Paige ascended the Pantheon

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom