Paige Bueckers 3rd Consecutive Double Digit Scoring Game - Highlights | The Boneyard

Paige Bueckers 3rd Consecutive Double Digit Scoring Game - Highlights

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Not sure why Paige's great finish from Evina's very difficult shoe top pass (8:22 left in Q2) where she finishes with her back to the basket is not discussed more

Whatever her overall game, Paige seems to have at least one play that no one else in WCBB can make

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Not sure why Paige's great finish from Evina's very difficult shoe top pass (8:22 left in Q2) where she finishes with her back to the basket is not discussed more

Whatever her overall game, Paige seems to have at least one play that no one else in WCBB can make
The reason that play didn’t get more pub, was because Paige made it look so easy. Think about what she did on that play. Paige caught a tough pass, spinning around backwards, and immediately released a perfect layup, over her head, while making it all look so effortlessly simple, that you might think anyone could do it.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
YouTube has me pegged and everything UConn greets me every day. It is getting crowded because there are at least 3 and maybe 4 "Paige Highlights" that come out the day of the game. There are also "commentators" who put their mugs on the screen and make a variety of noises - Ohs and Ahs and Whats and such - as Paige does her thing. They are just hit hogs and they have figured out Paige is hits. I guess I could have worse problems.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom