Paige, Azzi, and Ice | The Boneyard

Paige, Azzi, and Ice

Reaction Score
These three are enough. UConn doesn't need the portal. They had a whole portal on the bench. So excited to see this three. Three of the best shooters on the team (don't drag me.) Paige - the clutchest shooter. Azzi - the knock down shooter and Ice's mid range is so good

Reaction Score
Think what this TRIO will look like together on the Basketball court when they
REALLY get their timing down!
This is why I am so glad that they are doing the European Trip this summer. A chance to bond, develop that chemistry, establish roles, set their goals for themselves and the team, and continue to get healthy.

Reaction Score
This is why I am so glad that they are doing the European Trip this summer. A chance to bond, develop that chemistry, establish roles, set their goals for themselves and the team, and continue to get healthy.
It makes me chuckle just to think of them traveling in Europe. O! the fun they'll have.

Reaction Score
I agree. The Europe trip is going to be so good for all the young players. 3 freshman, Jana, Ice a redshirt, and AP will probably get some quality experience playing in the system early. The team is always such a vibe anyways lol. They'll have the time of their lives for sure.

Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure teams on trips get to practice together prior to and during the trip. That alone is a benefit. But from my memory I don't think the games are televised nor are any stats released. Some of the games were against hastily formed "teams".

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
These three are enough. UConn doesn't need the portal. They had a whole portal on the bench. So excited to see this three. Three of the best shooters on the team (don't drag me.) Paige - the clutchest shooter. Azzi - the knock down shooter and Ice's mid range is so good
I really want to see Ice banging under the basket. I want her to take it as an affront if anyone on the other team grabs a rebound. I think she and Edwards can coexist, as both can play high or low post.

Reaction Score
Is it too early to ask if we'll get to see any of the European tour -- workouts, clinics, exhibition games, and just plain travelogue experiences?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I agree. The Europe trip is going to be so good for all the young players. 3 freshman, Jana, Ice a redshirt, and AP will probably get some quality experience playing in the system early. The team is always such a vibe anyways lol. They'll have the time of their lives for sure.
It will be a team function none of them will ever forget. The timing for the incoming freshmen couldn’t be better. Hopefully, we won’t be raked over the coals financially in order to have access to these games.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Is it too early to ask if we'll get to see any of the European tour -- workouts, clinics, exhibition games, and just plain travelogue experiences?
Games are games...... exhibitions or not. If our girls play, I want to see them. I want to see the freshmen play, and I want to see Paige and Ice Brady play.

Reaction Score
Aside from the random tweet or IG post probably not, nor should we tbh as they are students after all and we don't really need to be privy to every moment of their lives.

Carnac

Reaction Score
I really want to see Ice banging under the basket. I want her to take it as an affront if anyone on the other team grabs a rebound. I think she and Edwards can coexist, as both can play high or low post.
I’m feeling you Biggie!! :)

Reaction Score
I don't remember ever seeing even one second of any of the exhibition games or any other BB activity. Not even a box score.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I know in the past that some parents have accompanied the team to Europe.
Of course they get to see the games but also frequently go on the
sight-seeing trips as well. Of course it's expensive and requires good
timing on vacations. Wonder if any will make it?

Example: Parents of Mel Thomas...plus parents of her backcourt mate...yikes..I can't come
up with her name without research...help! She got the winning lay-up against DePaul after Maya's steal.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I know in the past that some parents have accompanied the team to Europe.
Of course they get to see the games but also frequently go on the
sight-seeing trips as well. Of course it's expensive and requires good
timing on vacations. Wonder if any will make it?

Example: Parents of Mel Thomas...plus parents of her backcourt mate...yikes..I can't come
up with her name without research...help! She got the winning lay-up against DePaul after Maya's steal.
I'm thinking you're talking about Ketia Swanier or Lorin Dixon. (but we don't talk about Dixon's parents anymore)

It was Swanier

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I don't remember ever seeing even one second of any of the exhibition games or any other BB activity. Not even a box score.
I do. I remember a game in a small gym in Italy. Also and interview with Geno in Italian. There was also a video of them watching a horse race somewhere.

Videos will show up.

Reaction Score
I do. I remember a game in a small gym in Italy. Also and interview with Geno in Italian. There was also a video of them watching a horse race somewhere.

Videos will show up.
I remember that game too. The horse race was in Siena. I also remember video (or was it a picture) of Gabby in
a gondola, and in an earlier trip, Swin in a gondola.

Given the proximity to Croatia and Slovenia , they may end up in Venice again.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure teams on trips get to practice together prior to and during the trip. That alone is a benefit. But from my memory I don't think the games are televised nor are any stats released. Some of the games were against hastily formed "teams".
If I remember correctly last time they went to Europe some of the games got posted on YouTube. I think it was one of the parents that posted them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom