Paige and Luka Garza | The Boneyard

Paige and Luka Garza

Reaction Score
Is the date on that video accurate? She's certainly made a quick recovery.

Reaction Score
Paige certainly isn't resting on her laurels.
laurel and hardy dancing GIF

Reaction Score
This was before her surgery. Luka posted a video from this workout they had together on his Instagram a few weeks back.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
This was before her surgery. Luka posted a video from this workout they had together on his Instagram a few weeks back.
And we are just seeing it now. ?

Reaction Score
Where is this? There's a Husky logo on the wall, but obviously not UCONN.

Reaction Score
Where is this? There's a Husky logo on the wall, but obviously not UCONN.

It was at the District SportsCenter. I believe this is where Azzi make her college decision, you can see her jersey/logo in the background as well.

Reaction Score
I'm also hoping for Iowa - Connecticut rematches so I can watch Huskies play!! I am thankful for being in Big East to play at Depaul every year!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Luke Garza Impressed

“She’s an incredible shooter, and really focused on her footwork and different things like that so it’s always awesome to work out with somebody like that,” Garza said.

Both are in the history books already but with different paths ahead. While Garza is going pro later this year, Bueckers is only a sophomore. Still, after a limited amount of time together, Garza wasn’t so rushed to give advice, but to take it.

“There’s not much that I can say that can help her, she’s already improved, she’s in a league of her own, so it was just fun to be to be able to get to know her a little bit,” Garza said. “Maybe in the future, if we’re ever back in the District you know we’ll get another workout in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom