Paige and Azzi Santas | The Boneyard

Paige and Azzi Santas

Reaction Score
I'm not good at Twitter, so don't know if this will work. If it does, it will for sure warm your hearts... which seems like a very good thing from what I see of the weather forecast back east. We should hit 75 on Xmas day.... don't be hating... lol

Reaction Score
Fun video - thanks. Minus 11 here this morning. For our Christmas forecast we get into the positive numbers, hurray! On the upside our White Christmas features some lovely fluffy snow, great for skiing and snow angels and everything in between.

Reaction Score
It will “only be” 65 degrees F up here in Santa Cruz on Christmas. I know, I know - sorry to rub it in. I remember watching from Andover Connecticut the Rose Bowl Game from Pasadena (one of only maybe three or four total bowl games all on New Years Day - the Orange Bowl, Cotton Bowl, Sugar Bowl and maybe one or two others) with the fans all wearing short sleeved shirts and being very jealous! Actually, I would miss the “White Christmas“ scenery if it wasn’t for the fact that my son has a ski house in Northstar at Tahoe and I get up there a couple of times in the winter.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
@ShmiCO I got you beat . -38 this morning and rapidly discovered no water. I'd rather you be the winner. The real winners of course are Azzi, Paige and their sistas. It is such a treat to see two super talented people be such warm and giving human beings. Put the hat back on Paige!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom