Paige and Azzi 2-Player Game | The Boneyard

Paige and Azzi 2-Player Game

Reaction Score
Something that stuck out to me today was Paige & Azzi’s 2-player game. Screening for each other and getting assists to each other. They are both just such huge threats from anywhere on the court and they’re slowly forming into the dynamic duo everyone thought they would be with every minute they get on the court together. I would hope so too considering they spend 24/7 training together in the offseason. Do these two ever get sick of each other? LOL.

Reaction Score
No they do not get sick of each other. Heck, they've hardly even gotten to play together.

Reaction Score
It is going to be nice watching these two, plus the returning players and incoming players, over the next couple of years and how they blend their talents and develop that teamwork together. Like I tell my players, Talent without Teamwork=Trouble. Talent + Teamwork=Success.

Reaction Score
Nika may be Paige's Twin... BUT Azzi is Paige's Sister from another Mother. They can read each other's minds, they know what the other is going to do maybe before the other knows she's going to do it. There is a Vulcan Mind Meld kind of thing going on between those two (Yep... that's an old Star Trek reference). They are SO MUCH FUN TO WATCH!!

I Love This Team!!!

GO HUSKIES

Reaction Score
No they do not get sick of each other. Heck, they've hardly even gotten to play together.
I meant in general lol. They practically live together both at UCONN & at home in the offseason.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom