Paige already representing well

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Click "Sign in with Facebook" - you get there without actually "signing in."
Nice tip. Thanks. Very thoughtful article

On the lighter side

Nice confidence. :cool::cool:

Cut short, by one day. We were going to win our second straight basketball championship, finish back-to-back undefeated seasons. Then something out of a bad movie, a worldwide pandemic, shut everything down.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
she writes very well, especially for a h.s. senior.

Reaction Score
I just clicked off the paywall thing and it still allowed me to view it. Good stuff. Mature lady.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Behind all that DT like bravado and trash talking she is, like DT, a very thougtful, insightful person. With her very large following she gets to write things like this, spread the word and hopefully make a difference.

Reaction Score
Shane Laflin, the director at Premier Basketball Report said this about Paige Bueckers in April:

Paige is unique. I say this not in hyperbole, she’s an all-time kid....In this class she’s the consensus number one kid but the most impressive thing about her, to me, is how much she celebrates the successes of her teammates. That’s at USA trials, with her cub team, and with her high school team. She doesn’t let a good thing go unnoticed.”
“Not all the players that receive a lot of praise think in terms of expectation of excellence (like Paige).”

-
from "From the Baseline with Premier Basketball" podcast

Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Nice tip. Thanks. Very thoughtful article

On the lighter side

Nice confidence. :cool::cool:

Cut short, by one day. We were going to win our second straight basketball championship, finish back-to-back undefeated seasons. Then something out of a bad movie, a worldwide pandemic, shut everything down.

THAT has been UConn's mindset for years. Every year, the elite teams (with a serious chance of winning it) HOPE to make it to the final four and win the championship. UConn and Geno EXPECT to get to the FF and win the NC. Prepare the mind, focus on a goal and the body will follow. :cool: Teams don't wake up one morning and miraculously find themselves in the FF. It's a goal and destination they began working on way back on that first day of practice in October.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom