Paige + Aaliyah - highest scoring duo? | The Boneyard

Paige + Aaliyah - highest scoring duo?

Reaction Score
Lou and Pheesa are currently the highest scoring duo across 4 years in UConn history, but do you think by the end of their college careers that Paige and Aaliyah will have overtaken that?
I would add Azzi in but she will only play with them for 3 years.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
With all the fire power coming in over the next two year ... no. Paige's scoring will drop significantly I think when Caroline Ducharme and Azzi show up, but her assists should go up.

Geno is also going to renegotiate her contract next year. Her minutes/game is going down.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Lou and Pheesa are currently the highest scoring duo across 4 years in UConn history, but do you think by the end of their college careers that Paige and Aaliyah will have overtaken that?
I would add Azzi in but she will only play with them for 3 years.
I highly doubt it with all the talent UCONN has coming in. Field goal attempts and scoring will likely decrease for Paige next year and I don't see Edwards getting a huge bump in minutes/production with ONO returning and Deberry coming on board. Paige will also be eligible for the WNBA draft after her junior season which means there's a very realistic chance she only stays 3 seasons.

Reaction Score
Paige will play four seasons. She loves basketball, and she'll want to play with Azzi and the other talented players. It's not about the money for Paige. Remember, Paige said she wanted to win 4 NCs.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
With all the fire power coming in over the next two year ... no. Paige's scoring will drop significantly I think when Caroline Ducharme and Azzi show up, but her assists should go up.

Geno is also going to renegotiate her contract next year. Her minutes/game is going down.
Not sure about Paige's minutes. She has Geno right where she want's him. Now CD is not such a soft touch.

Reaction Score
Not sure about Paige's minutes. She has Geno right where she want's him. Now CD is not such a soft touch.
Do you mean CD is a lot stricter compare to Geno? I cant imagine that.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Do you mean CD is a lot stricter compare to Geno? I cant imagine that.
Per DT CD is much more strict. She is the enforcer of all the rules.

Reaction Score
I highly doubt it with all the talent UCONN has coming in. Field goal attempts and scoring will likely decrease for Paige next year and I don't see Edwards getting a huge bump in minutes/production with ONO returning and Deberry coming on board. Paige will also be eligible for the WNBA draft after her junior season which means there's a very realistic chance she only stays 3 seasons.
Or she could stay 5, get a grad degree and play 4 years with her best bud.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom