Paige 3 pt shooting... | The Boneyard

Paige 3 pt shooting...

Reaction Score
Paige is now shooting .548 from 3 pt land (23 for 42). And she is showing DEEP range. She needs to take a MINIMUM of 4 three's per game. But my favorite thing about her is her emotional intensity. Loved that clip they replayed a couple of times today, after she went to the floor for a steal, then was not involved in the rest of the fast break layup. Still, she came running behind, jumped up in the air in celebration for her teammates (and showed some hops, too... had time for a "bicycle step" in the air) and let out a mouth wide open scream. Gotta love this kid. And her career has barely started!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I had wanted to see where she ranks among D1 players and went to the ncaa site but I was flabbergasted to see their database missed Paige who rightfully should be #2 in the nation. Evina at 46% is on the list further down at #39

1612133551050.png

Reaction Score
Paige is now shooting .548 from 3 pt land (23 for 42). And she is showing DEEP range. She needs to take a MINIMUM of 4 three's per game. But my favorite thing about her is her emotional intensity. Loved that clip they replayed a couple of times today, after she went to the floor for a steal, then was not involved in the rest of the fast break layup. Still, she came running behind, jumped up in the air in celebration for her teammates (and showed some hops, too... had time for a "bicycle step" in the air) and let out a mouth wide open scream. Gotta love this kid. And her career has barely started!
Her celebrations feature a mouth opened beyond the possible. I'm afraid she's going to swallow someone standing near by.
Oh, and if you have a sore ankle, it might be ill advised to jump up and down on it. Oh, and if you're injured in any way, diving into a scrum after a loose ball with a 30 point lead is probably excessive.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Her celebrations feature a mouth opened beyond the possible. I'm afraid she's going to swallow someone standing near by.
Oh, and if you have a sore ankle, it might be ill advised to jump up and down on it. Oh, and if you're injured in any way, diving into a scrum after a loose ball with a 30 point lead is probably excessive.
The Mummy Scared GIF - TheMummy Scared GIFs

Reaction Score
I had wanted to see where she ranks among D1 players and went to the ncaa site but I was flabbergasted to see their database missed Paige who rightfully should be #2 in the nation. Evina at 46% is on the list further down at #39

View attachment 64114
There are 2 criteria:
Min. 2 made per game | Players must play in 75% of their team's games

Before today's game she had 18 made in 10 games played = 1.8 made per game
After today's games she has 23 made in 11 games played = 2.1 made per game

She will be ranked tomorrow.

Reaction Score
ncaa site says you have to have 2 made baskets per game played, uconn has played 12, but she only played 11 and has 23 made, should be listed.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
There are 2 criteria:
Min. 2 made per game | Players must play in 75% of their team's games

Before today's game she had 18 made in 10 games played = 1.8 made per game
After today's games she has 23 made in 11 games played = 2.1 made per game

She will be ranked tomorrow.
Thanks. That should motivate Paige to shoot more. :p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online