Paige’s Coach Retires | The Boneyard

Paige’s Coach Retires

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Once you have coached Paige and been the driver of a team playing a beautiful and inspired level of basketball, I imagine the thought of working with a more pedestrian team is not very attractive.

Hopkins still has great talent and may continue their unbeaten run but the W/L record is not the point

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Who will be the new coach and does UConn have a relationship with that person. I believe that they have a sophomore big with D1 talent that Paige really touted .

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Man, I predict tough Jumping Jack sessions (I now I am dating myself. :oops: ) at Plymouth. :D

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Yes, Maya Nnaji ranked the 8th best player in her class by Hoopgurlz.
Maya Nnaji recently picked up an offer from South Carolina.
Amaya Battle a rising Junior PG also shows great potential she will be a highly coveted PG in that class as well.

Reaction Score
Once you have coached Paige and been the driver of a team playing a beautiful and inspired level of basketball, I imagine the thought of working with a more pedestrian team is not very attractive.

Hopkins still has great talent and may continue their unbeaten run but the W/L record is not the point
Annoying!!! You think it’s possible to acknowledge the man without talking about Paige?

Reaction Score
Don’t make this about Paige plzzzzzzzzz!!!!! Let coach shine could ya?
Doesn't a coach/teacher shine by the caliber of player they produce?

When Rebecca Lobo gets into the hall of fame for instance, doesn't Geno shine?

I'm not sure you can decouple the coach from their players...

Reaction Score
Who will be the new coach and does UConn have a relationship with that person. I believe that they have a sophomore big with D1 talent that Paige really touted .

There were 4 underclassmen who dominated the minutes along with Bueckers.

Battle - So
Woodson- Fr
Nnaji - So
Agara - Fr

Scary that they still have 2 or 3 years left before college. Nnagi gets the attention but my favorite is Agara, a 6'1" highly athletic player who played very well this season and also last as an 8th grader.

Reaction Score
Paige Bueckers is the only reason anybody on this board knows who the coach is.
You’re probably correct. He sure had an awesome career thus far.

Reaction Score
There were 4 underclassmen who dominated the minutes along with Bueckers.

Battle - So
Woodson- Fr
Nnaji - So
Agara - Fr

Scary that they still have 2 or 3 years left before college. Nnagi gets the attention but my favorite is Agara, a 6'1" highly athletic player who played very well this season and also last as an 8th grader.
I would have a hard time retiring with such a young and talented team who qualified for the State title game....

Reaction Score
I would have a hard time retiring with such a young and talented team who qualified for the State title game....

He was offered a HS Phys Ed position. Thinking about his family and his financial future. He took his teams to the title game for 5 straight years and his successes go back a lot further.

RogueDave

Wasn’t Me!
Reaction Score
Taylor Woodson...yes...keep working on your ball-handling...and offense...

Reaction Score
Maya Nnaji recently picked up an offer from South Carolina.
Amaya Battle a rising Junior PG also shows great potential she will be a highly coveted PG in that class as well.
She got an offer from Oregon also. Do we know Geno has offered her yet?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
She got an offer from Oregon also. Do we know Geno has offered her yet?
I'm not aware of Maya Nnaji having a UCONN offer but keep in mind UCONN has Ice Ice Brady already committed at that position in that class. While having another Maya would be nice Brady is going to be a beast!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Maya also has an offer from Stanford, Georgia, ASU , Louisville, LSU, UCLA, Miss St and Florida State and I imagine 10 or more others.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom