Paging the goat... | The Boneyard

Paging the goat...

Reaction Score
@tcf15 are there any game highlights from WSU or do you only do it for wins? I’m sure it’s a lot of work for you and for that we are grateful but I’m just curious.

I ask because 1) I love your work and 2) Don’t have CBSSN anymore and it’s literally what I need to rely on now for game footage (that, plus Twitter). I’m sure others don’t have CBSSN either. Big East move cannot come any sooner!

Thanks, goat!

Reaction Score
Thanks @Austin316 but I haven’t done game highlights in a while - @Storrs South is your guy.

@Austin316 I stopped doing highlights for losses after the Michigan State PK80 game 2 years ago. If I have time later I'll post the video here unlisted since it seemed to annoy opposing fanbases coming to find the game and see I only had UConn-centric highlights. It also preserves my sanity from the sheer number of videos I already do a season between MBB/WBB and having to relive the losses. I'll tag you if I do get around to it tonight, but I know @gampelcrazies will be posting the full replay as well at some point.

Reaction Score
@Austin316 I stopped doing highlights for losses after the Michigan State PK80 game 2 years ago. If I have time later I'll post the video here unlisted since it seemed to annoy opposing fanbases coming to find the game and see I only had UConn-centric highlights. It also preserves my sanity from the sheer number of videos I already do a season between MBB/WBB and having to relive the losses. I'll tag you if I do get around to it tonight, but I know @gampelcrazies will be posting the full replay as well at some point.

@tcf15 - whoopsie, thanks!

@Storrs South thanks! And sorry for the wrong tag thats like saying ur game was Bob when it was John... poor move on me. Appreciate all you guys do with editing and going the extra mile. I just think games like these are noteworthy of a video but if @gampelcrazies is posting the full replay that’d be sweet. You guys rock and even though our whole fan base isn’t completely sane I think it goes without saying we just love reliving UConn hoops moments and you guys do a great job.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom