PAGING TCF15!! | The Boneyard

PAGING TCF15!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think I speak for a'll boneyarders when I say we could all use a 2016-17 season hype video. One that only you could make. PLEASE BLESS US ALL OH GREAT ONE

Reaction Score
I just went to watch last year's for nostalgia and it appears to be unavailable in Japan, presumably some kind of automatic record label thing... Booooooo.

Reaction Score
I think I speak for a'll boneyarders when I say we could all use a 2016-17 season hype video. One that only you could make. PLEASE BLESS US ALL OH GREAT ONE
@tcf15 will soon be overwhelmed with these types of requests and the many more soon to follow. Could turn into a full time job.

He may need to suspend his twitter account and post a blog here:

TCF soon to be homepage

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I just went to watch last year's for nostalgia and it appears to be unavailable in Japan, presumably some kind of automatic record label thing... Booooooo.

VPN man. VPN.

Actually for an easier solution, there's a bunch of extensions/addons that will allow you to access these types of videos. For example, for Google Chrome:

Unlimited Free VPN - Hola

Reaction Score
VPN man. VPN.

Actually for an easier solution, there's a bunch of extensions/addons that will allow you to access these types of videos. For example, for Google Chrome:

Unlimited Free VPN - Hola

I have a VPN. I had it in America too. I don't have internet for my apartment yet. The appointment is for next weekend. I'm using a phone for everything and its a killer on data. Still doesn't mean it's not dumb that record companies do this.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Wish I had the time, but not gonna be able to this year. Appreciate the shoutout tho
giphy.gif

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
are game videos going to be uploaded and posted here?

Reaction Score
I made a pretty short video of UConn basketball this summer. Obviously not the tcf15 standards but I'll try to put the link on here when it's up on the internet probably around First Night.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
There's a whole repository of game vids from over the years. There's a link in the menu bar at the top named tcf15's stuff. Right next to 'Recruiting' link.

Yeah @gampelcrazies is gonna be recording and uploading to YouTube and then I'll post to UCHG.
oh I thought TCF mentioned after the season it was going to be difficult to continue due to moving to a new location (maybe because if TV stations)... has that changed?

Reaction Score
oh I thought TCF mentioned after the season it was going to be difficult to continue due to moving to a new location (maybe because if TV stations)... has that changed?
Difficult to do women's basketball. Crazies is taking care of football and MBB.

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
Can't we just contact the media department for something like this? I feel like the University should supply one every year. Can't wait to see the new faces on the court. I have been seeing a lot of the freshman around campus. Last week looked like Vance may have tweaked his ankle...but saw him later in the week and he seemed fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom