Pac16 | The Boneyard

Pac16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Public Atlantic Conf.

The best public schools on the east coast should wake up and smell the $$. call mark cuban up and tell him to create a conf and do a big tv contract with his new tv station. give espn 2nd rights to games, nbc 3rd or something. it could easily be a 25-30mil a team contract with these big time programs/markets all together.

UVA
UNC
UGA
PSU
MD
UConn
FL
USCe
Rutgers(must change name to UNJ)
Alabama
Tenn
UK
tOSU
WVU
Ind
Mich

take a look at that:
-on a map
-mk capturing wise
-in the classroom
-thats the best fball, m/w bball, m/wsoccer, m/w lax, baseball etc possible

:D

this allows all the Private/Prestigious/Pusssy schools to join up.
BC/Pitt/Cuse/Duke/Wake/NW/ND/Purdue/Vandy/Miami/VT etc...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
HelmMap.gif

Reaction Score
Public Atlantic Conf.

The best public schools on the east coast should wake up and smell the $$. call mark cuban up and tell him to create a conf and do a big tv contract with his new tv station. give espn 2nd rights to games, nbc 3rd or something. it could easily be a 25-30mil a team contract with these big time programs/markets all together.

UVA
UNC
UGA
PSU
MD
UConn
FL
USCe
Rutgers(must change name to UNJ)
Alabama
Tenn
UK
tOSU
WVU
Ind
Mich

take a look at that:
-on a map
-mk capturing wise
-in the classroom
-thats the best fball, m/w bball, m/wsoccer, m/w lax, baseball etc possible

:D

this allows all the Private/Prestigious/Pusssy schools to join up.
BC/Pitt/Cuse/Duke/Wake/NW/ND/Purdue/Vandy/Miami/VT etc...

It would be easier to take this kind of crap seriously if you even knew that Pitt, Purdue and Virginia Tech are all state schools.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i realize that bl, but they fit the other conf better, i was going for state names for kicks if you didn't pick up on that.

Reaction Score
There's no way the B1G will have any teams leaving anytime soon. They are creating a clever alliance with the Pac-12. But certainly is interesting to note how many programs there are in the Rust Belt. Also interesting to note how few programs there are in the Bos-Wash megalopolis. Back when college football was bigger than the NFL, programs in the Bos-Wash megalopolis dominated. The B1G was even viewed as a "western" conference, hence the history between the Pac-12 and the B1G.

The Big East should either create an alliance with the Big 12 or the SEC. I'd prefer the Big 12.

Reaction Score
It would be easier to take this kind of crap seriously if you even knew that Pitt, Purdue and Virginia Tech are all state schools.
You might want to include Georgia Tech, too. It is also a public university.

Reaction Score

I think the categorization also allowed for "Prestegious" and "Pusssy" but maybe I misread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom