PAC-12 Tournament schedule | The Boneyard

PAC-12 Tournament schedule

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Are you going to any of the games lo trader? The Seattle Times had a nice preview article about the tournament, mentioned OSU fans travel better than anyone else in the conference.

I'm considering going to the semi finals on Saturday, hopefully the top 4 teams advance to make for a great double header.

Reaction Score
That PAC12 team may be OSU again, I have a feeling. Very underestimated this year (picked to finish 5th this year but ended up winning regular season title).

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Being on the west coast I will be watching.
First match up involves USC v Cal.
USC's best player(no it is not Sadie Edwards) Kristen Simon, was injured in the last game of the season vs UA. Not sure her status for this game.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
USC's best player(no it is not Sadie Edwards) Kristen Simon

USC's best player seems to vary game to game from what I've seen. In addition to Edwards and Simon I've seen Jaco and Moore carry the team at times.

Reaction Score
Are you going to any of the games lo trader? The Seattle Times had a nice preview article about the tournament, mentioned OSU fans travel better than anyone else in the conference.

I'm considering going to the semi finals on Saturday, hopefully the top 4 teams advance to make for a great double header.
Will be watching the PAC-12 Tournament on the TV. Do plan on attending OSU's 1st & 2nd NCAA games in Corvallis, OR.

Reaction Score
That PAC12 team may be OSU again, I have a feeling. Very underestimated this year (picked to finish 5th this year but ended up winning regular season title).
Could be OSU. It could also be UW (home court), Stanford, or UCLA. If it was any other team in PAC-12, the PAC-12 collective RPI will go in the toilet!

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
USC's best player seems to vary game to game from what I've seen. In addition to Edwards and Simon I've seen Jaco and Moore carry the team at times.

Simon, Jaco, and Moore were definitely USC's top 3. Edwards had a few good games but more often was a nonfactor.

I didn't know about Simon's injury. She missed a few games back in January, and they were just bad without her. She is their only good interior player.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom