Pac-12 Live Streaming | The Boneyard

Pac-12 Live Streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Another thoughtful BY fan on the ball. I'm a budding Pac 12 fan. Thanks for informing my ignorance.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Im a huge Washington fan and tried to get on but since my provider doesn't have the Pac 12 it wouldn't let me.
Exactly what I said in another thread. The Pac12 network is not a big money-maker like some of the others, and, while I understand why the conference doesn't want to agree to the conditions that would make Directv carry it, it is very depressing. Although I'm not sorry after the fact that I missed the Arizona football game.

Reaction Score
Exactly what I said in another thread. The Pac12 network is not a big money-maker like some of the others, and, while I understand why the conference doesn't want to agree to the conditions that would make Directv carry it, it is very depressing. Although I'm not sorry after the fact that I missed the Arizona football game.
The Washington vs Arizona was a nail biter and i couldn't find it anywhere. I had to watch it on gamecast . Huskies always seem to struggle on the road vs the cats. I to have Direct TV. But i can watch the SEC Network online because i have Uverse for internet but not the Pac 12. Most games i watch on VIP BOX but they don't have Women's College Basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom