OT: - Pac 12 just finished the worst December for a P5 conference in 20 years | The Boneyard

OT: Pac 12 just finished the worst December for a P5 conference in 20 years

Reaction Score
Pac-12 caps worst December in decades as 5 fall

Regardless of what 6-6 USC does later tonight.

Not just the last 20 years but I would imagine this ranks up there historically as well as one of the worst showings all around for a power conference in one month.

I think the pac12 struggles are especially highlighted by how bad UCLA is playing at just 6-6...they are having a "UConn of the past two years" type of season so far and are likely to can their coach by the end of the season. They got crushed by liberty but to be fair liberty does not look THAT bad as a low major and played gtown, bama and a few others close, under 10.

How many bids will the pac 12 get? 3 max? If asu wins the conference and this continues this could get ugly for the p12...

However, a certian conference stands to benefit greatly by having a good showing in march, ahem if some of the flag ship schools step it up!

Reaction Score
I don't see how they get three. Their highest rated team in the NET is 45. AAC has three above that.

Reaction Score
Pac-12 caps worst December in decades as 5 fall

Regardless of what 6-6 USC does later tonight.

Not just the last 20 years but I would imagine this ranks up there historically as well as one of the worst showings all around for a power conference in one month.

I think the pac12 struggles are especially highlighted by how bad UCLA is playing at just 6-6...they are having a "UConn of the past two years" type of season so far and are likely to can their coach by the end of the season. They got crushed by liberty but to be fair liberty does not look THAT bad as a low major and played gtown, bama and a few others close, under 10.

How many bids will the pac 12 get? 3 max? If asu wins the conference and this continues this could get ugly for the p12...

However, a certian conference stands to benefit greatly by having a good showing in march, ahem if some of the flag ship schools step it up!

Wait, isn't the PAC the conference of champions?

Reaction Score
Wait until UConn builds its new volleyball arena and recruiting heats up.

Reaction Score
I have been to UCLA's, CAL's and Stanford's campuses. If you are in Westwood or Berkely or Palo Alto they are each worth hitting. They are elite academic schools. (Granted Stanford is not bending much on admissions). The weather? Hello?

I really do not get how this conference has no mojo. I have been to Tucson and AZ. Good school and the co ed pool is astoundingly deep.

If I am some kid from DeMatha or Rice HS i might never leave UCLA after my visit if they offered. I mean they recruit freakin' CA.

I seriously don't get it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom