overtime against a 1-4 Ivy team - final straw | The Boneyard

overtime against a 1-4 Ivy team - final straw

Reaction Score
Sorry, but KO contract should be bought out tomorrow. Finish the season with one of the asst coaches in charge. Then spend whatever it takes to get either an upcoming asst somewhere or a proven coach.

At least I can save many hours not watching the rest of the season of inferior basketball - bye bye.

Reaction Score
Why do we need this thread? Your thoughts aren't that important to begin a new thread when we already have this topic covered in multiple discussions. We get it. KO is not going to get fired mid season. It looks bad right now. KO doesn't look his he is cut out for this. But we should have expected it to be ugly to begin with all the roster turnover (not nearly this disgusting) and KO will have until the end of the season to prove himself.

Reaction Score
I think unfortunately that this is about to get a lot uglier and soon. Cuse has big athletes who can score at will inside on us. They can’t shoot the 3 as we can’t but I want to know what our game plan will be?

Reaction Score
I think unfortunately that this is about to get a lot uglier and soon. Cuse has big athletes who can score at will inside on us. They can’t shoot the 3 as we can’t but I want to know what our game plan will be?
Dude once Cobb is back no one will be able to do anything against us. He is the missing piece to our inevitable run.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Why do we need this thread? Your thoughts aren't that important to begin a new thread when we already have this topic covered in multiple discussions. We get it. KO is not going to get fired mid season. It looks bad right now. KO doesn't look his he is cut out for this. But we should have expected it to be ugly to begin with all the roster turnover (not nearly this disgusting) and KO will have until the end of the season to prove himself.

Speak for yourself. When we went down by 13, I thought to myself, I really want to know what some guy with 120 posts on the Boneyard thinks about all of this. Imagine my joy upon seeing this thread.

Reaction Score
Speak for yourself. When we went down by 13, I thought to myself, I really want to know what some guy with 120 posts on the Boneyard thinks about all of this. Imagine my joy upon seeing this thread.

Ha, I don't want to be a gatekeeper. I had no idea how many posts this guy had when I replied. We just don't need the same thread over and over. I would have thought the exact same thing if Fishy posted this. (Okay I probably wouldn't have replied but I would have thought this)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Because it's not enough that he will stop watching. We need to that he will stop watching! Personally, I will miss his input. All 127 posts worth.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom