Outside of Gampel, XL, and MSG... | The Boneyard

Outside of Gampel, XL, and MSG...

Reaction Score
I haven’t been to any arenas outside of these.

The Koch arena at Wichita State looks like a pretty cool atmosphere.

I’m curious where you traveled to that just blew you away and was worth the trip. Don’t take into account the wins or losses we’ve had there. Looking for a fun weekend with the family.

Reaction Score
I haven’t been to any arenas outside of these.

The Koch arena at Wichita State looks like a pretty cool atmosphere.

I’m curious where you traveled to that just blew you away and was worth the trip. Don’t take into account the wins or losses we’ve had there. Looking for a fun weekend with the family.
Wait until next year and take a fun weekend with the family to the NCAAs.

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
Wichita St. is pretty awesome. Perfect size venue and not a bad seat in the place and filled to capacity on a regular basis during conference play. In the AAC specifically, Cincinnati is pretty good too and they just spent a bunch of money renovating their arena so I'm sure it's a lot nicer than last time I was there.

Outside of the AAC, Kansas, Arizona, San Diego St., Creighton, and Indiana are some of my most memorable and best atmospheres I've been to for games. Obviously only Arizona and SDSU are really in enjoyable travel locations...

Reaction Score
Gallagher Iba at Okie State - granted i was there before the expansion and it was awesome as it was about 6500 seats (late 90's)
Allen Fieldhouse - KU

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I went to the Cincinnati v UCLA game at the newly renovated 5/3 Arena earlier this season. Venue was fantastic. Awesome to see that kind of development on their campus and the atmosphere was fantastic.

Reaction Score
For road games really liked going to Temple. Decent-ish crowd, but a lot of UConn fans which makes it fun. Was there for the Jalen game winner a couple years ago. A lot of fun.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
For road games really liked going to Temple. Decent-ish crowd, but a lot of UConn fans which makes it fun. Was there for the Jalen game winner a couple years ago. A lot of fun.

I was there @Temple during Boatright's senior season and he was the only player to score well for UConn - didn't turn out well for the away team and the Temple fan next to me was chanting "NIT" to me. I simply ended it with a national championship count. Speaking of NIT, wouldn't mind that right now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom