Outscored 15-8 in last 4 Min | The Boneyard

Outscored 15-8 in last 4 Min

Reaction Score
Its all mental. These kids have zero confidence late in games and look like they are playing scared. But who can blame them? Absolutely nothing has gone right for them in the final minutes of these games. Ive said this before, but maybe if one or two of those early close losses were turned into wins, maybe things are different now.

Reaction Score
You could have titled this thread “outscored 15-7 with the starting lineup to open the game.”

Reaction Score
Hurley doesn't use formula which worked. Goes back to losing lineup and they make losing plays.
Or maybe it worked so well because Temple stinks worse than us? I like Gaffney and want the young guys to play, but Gaffney was struggling big time and Gilbert was playing well. I know we have seen this movie before but if Hurley took out Gilbert and/or Vital and played Gaffney and Adams and we lost, he would get killed for taking out the guys that were playing well in favor of 2 young players. He can't win with some people.

Reaction Score
What’s the solution?
Some problems don't have a good solution or answers. Recruiting is the answer I would offer but that doesn't solve this year. There just isn't a combo of players, specifically guards, that is going to give us many good outcomes at the end of games against decent teams, especially on the road. The experienced players have been proven to be incapable and the players with potential are inexperienced and just not up to the task yet. Tough and frustrating, but hopefully and most likely temporary.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom