OT: Out of area would like to stream SNY | The Boneyard

OT: Out of area would like to stream SNY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone know how I can watch/stream the SNY men's games this year? I live in Oregon and don't have access to major providers in my area (no Dish Network etc). I pay for Husky Vision for the exhibition games and can get the rest. By the way, I have been following you all for about a year and really appreciate your efforts in distilling information and getting all of us news about the team.

Reaction Score
All SNY games are on ESPN3 but you can only get ESPN3 through certain internet providers. Try going to ESPN3.com and signing up to see if you have an approved internet provider.

Also, there are certain web sites which then stream the ESPN3 feed. I forgot what they are but others on here probably know.

BTW, can't you get DirecTV and/or Dish Network everywhere in the U.S.?

Reaction Score
All SNY games are on ESPN3 but you can only get ESPN3 through certain internet providers. Try going to ESPN3.com and signing up to see if you have an approved internet provider.

Also, there are certain web sites which then stream the ESPN3 feed. I forgot what they are but others on here probably know.

BTW, can't you get DirecTV and/or Dish Network everywhere in the U.S.?

Thanks, I can get ESPN3. Also, I am currently stuck with a local provider package agreement (phone, TV, and internet)...so can't change yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom