Our small lineup could be a difference maker | The Boneyard

Our small lineup could be a difference maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thinking we could run teams silly for 5 - 6 minute bursts of small ball. Spurtability. My lineup here is Gibbs, Adams, Purvis, DHam ans Shonn. Hamilton is a stretch 4 that rebounds very well and Shonn has shown he can board at a high D1 level. Gibbs and Purvis can shoot deep, Adams will dish and/or dribble drive. DHam good from 15' and in and Shonn can get O rebounds to score and seems to have game from 10' and in. All of them get up and down the court fast. I think it's a great running option that we will see plenty of.

But we are doomed.

caw

Reaction Score
Thinking we could run teams silly for 5 - 6 minute bursts of small ball. Spurtability. My lineup here is Gibbs, Adams, Purvis, DHam ans Shonn. Hamilton is a stretch 4 that rebounds very well and Shonn has shown he can board at a high D1 level. Gibbs and Purvis can shoot deep, Adams will dish and/or dribble drive. DHam good from 15' and in and Shonn can get O rebounds to score and seems to have game from 10' and in. All of them get up and down the court fast. I think it's a great running option that we will see plenty of.

But we are doomed.

So UConns version of the Warriors?

Reaction Score
So UConns version of the Warriors?
Well they are a bad ass group:

the-warriors.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors