Our Senior AA’s | The Boneyard

Our Senior AA’s

Reaction Score
With all the questions before the season about Lou’s “mental toughness” & “killer instinct” & Pheesa’s lack of size to matchup against the big teams there should be a lot of BY’ers eating crow today!

Lou had 0 at half and then roared back in the 2nd to let put her exclamation point on the game. This showed everything I needed to see from her.

Meanwhile, all Pheesa did was out-rebound Shepard & Turner combined. (15-14). Oh and she sat much of the 2nd half with a couple bad foul calls (although, last one was a clear foul).

I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again...we have the best duo in college basketball & it’s not even CLOSE!

Reaction Score
If Lou played as normal in the first Q we will beat ND by 30 points .. Phessa is just so good as usual.
But I am very happy we beat ND by 19 points.

Reaction Score
If Lou played as normal in the first Q we will beat ND by 30 points .. Phessa is just so good as usual.
But I am very happy we beat ND by 19 points.

ND can play the IF game as well.

Reaction Score
With all the questions before the season about Lou’s “mental toughness” & “killer instinct” & Pheesa’s lack of size to matchup against the big teams there should be a lot of BY’ers eating crow today!

Lou had 0 at half and then roared back in the 2nd to let put her exclamation point on the game. This showed everything I needed to see from her.

Meanwhile, all Pheesa did was out-rebound Shepard & Turner combined. (15-14). Oh and she sat much of the 2nd half with a couple bad foul calls (although, last one was a clear foul).

I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again...we have the best duo in college basketball & it’s not even CLOSE!

Welcome as CW's 28 pts. were, w/out 'Phee's board work (+scoring) UConn would not have won. Phabulous 'Pheesa grabbed 15 rebounds against (as usual) taller and wider bigs She's a great player and the perfect foil to the undisciplined Irish duo of Mabrey and Arike. (Remember last year when Marina got into a scuffle with Collier? Mabrey was tagged with a foul, went off in a huff, and 'Phee just smiled and clapped her hands. Cool, calm, collected.)

Reaction Score

There used to be a thread that follows how much the duo score together...was trying to see the individual stats on UConnhuskies.com on individual page. Do they still post personal stats on uconnhuskies.com, i wonder?

Reaction Score
Well, I'm eating crow because I thought UConn would lose by 5-10, but not because of flaws in KLS or Pheesa. They are the least of the team;'s problems.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom