Our season preview podcast | The Boneyard

Our season preview podcast

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Bumping if you need 4 level headed fans predicting Sweet 16 or better.

Stuck at home, good listen.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Officially our 2nd most popular pod ever recorded behind our Jim Calhoun one!

Jared, Conor, myself, and Joseph edged out our pods with Dom Amore, David Benedict, and Joe D.

UConn Nation. Here’s to a great season!

GemParty

Reaction Score
I love creating these shows with my son. He now has 25 hours of audio to listen to 30 yrs from today.

Our passion for UConn sports and the support from the school has been incredible and something we can share with fellow fans.

Who are your favorite all time underrated stars?

GemParty

Reaction Score
Thanks. Jared’s been a friend of the podcast since the beginning. Finally had a chance to put him on the other side of the microphone. He’s helped with lots of advice. His shows are fantastic. Conor does a ton for the community. Both have a fantastic energy and passion for sports.

Who’s your UConn Mount Rushmore?

Reaction Score
Additionally, customers also need to determine the target market. Different types of apps target different audiences and demographics. The type of mobile device most likely to be accessed through the app should also be considered by mlsdev.com/services/custom-software-development. The different mobile devices include mobile phones, tablets, smart phones, gaming consoles, digital pens and touch screen devices. As the market penetration of the chosen apps increase, so does the company's ability to generate revenue from app downloads.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Additionally, customers also need to determine the target market. Different types of apps target different audiences and demographics. The type of mobile device most likely to be accessed through the app should also be considered by mlsdev.com/services/custom-software-development. The different mobile devices include mobile phones, tablets, smart phones, gaming consoles, digital pens and touch screen devices. As the market penetration of the chosen apps increase, so does the company's ability to generate revenue from app downloads.
Did you mean to post this in another thread??

GemParty

Reaction Score
It’s not an easy juggle, 4 guests, remote. First time we tried it. Was challenging but fun.

What’s your favorite way you celebrated a victory?

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Thanks. Jared’s been a friend of the podcast since the beginning. Finally had a chance to put him on the other side of the microphone. He’s helped with lots of advice. His shows are fantastic. Conor does a ton for the community. Both have a fantastic energy and passion for sports.

Who’s your UConn Mount Rushmore?
KEA
Kemba
Okafor
Bazz

have to go with most important guy on each ‘ship team.

on your podcast one person I thought of on the all time under rated was Doron. Had just about everything you could want from a point guard minus being able to blow by someone one on one. In today’s game hard not to believe he would have gotten serious run in the NBA.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Good listen. Thanks!
Thank you for listening Vancat. I’m glad you enjoyed it. Lots of UConn episodes plus great sports conversations with authors and the media in our family library.

Joseph loves the feedback and is looking forward to a live, in person, Big East season!

30CCB091-4E86-4F9B-96AD-8E38203C5386.jpeg

GemParty

Reaction Score
KEA
Kemba
Okafor
Bazz

have to go with most important guy on each ‘ship team.

on your podcast one person I thought of on the all time under rated was Doron. Had just about everything you could want from a point guard minus being able to blow by someone one on one. In today’s game hard not to believe he would have gotten serious run in the NBA.
Great minds think alike. That was my four.

Although, I know some prefer Ray and Rip as choices, like our esteemed podcast guests.

So many guys we never want to forget that were favorites.

Nadav Henefield
Stanley Robinson
Tony Robertson
Jake Voskul
Neils Giffey
John Gwynn
Phil Gamble

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics