Our "older" World Champs (Lewis, Hartley) | The Boneyard

Our "older" World Champs (Lewis, Hartley)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Signed in to alert everyone to the top-notch Eckmark blog today by John A. , but see that UCONN CAT has already done that, and with some nice highlights (see Geno/Eckmark thread). Don't miss it.
While signed in, am wondering if anyone knows anything about the rest of the summer for Lewis and/or Hartley...where they are....what they are and will be up to between now and school start??

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I believe the UConn players not currently in Lithuania are on campus in summer school (2nd session) and spending quality time with Amanda Kimball.

Reaction Score
UCC - thanks for both. Nice photos, eh? Got a kick out of seeing Banks with the whistle......looks pretty "official, " so to speak. Wonder if those "campers" are all just one kid in multiple shots or if every one is now doing the Taurasi-hair situation?:cool:

Reaction Score
I suppose there would be some rule against Courtney practicing with the team when she is around?

Reaction Score
SON - not at all certain about this, but I thought I read once where recruits sometimes work out with the team. If so, maybe that is only on an "official" visit?

Reaction Score
UCC - thanks for both. Nice photos, eh? Got a kick out of seeing Banks with the whistle......looks pretty "official, " so to speak. Wonder if those "campers" are all just one kid in multiple shots or if every one is now doing the Taurasi-hair situation?:cool:
It's the same kid with all 5.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Only on official visits I believe.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
SON - not at all certain about this, but I thought I read once where recruits sometimes work out with the team. If so, maybe that is only on an "official" visit?

The rules for recreational activities (working out, playing pick-up) by recruits with the team are the same for official and unofficial visits.

Reaction Score
It's the same kid with all 5.

Katie: unless you are joking, that's a pretty solid staff to student ratio! Now that's what I would call intensive training.

UCC: if you see this, are you saying then that pickup and workouts ARE OK for a visitor?

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
UCC: if you see this, are you saying then that pickup and workouts ARE OK for a visitor?

Yes, as long as the pick-up games and/or workouts are 1) not organized or observed by a member of the school's athletic department; 2) are not designed to test the recruit's athletic abilities, and 3) occur in a school facility that is open to the public.

Reaction Score
Katie: unless you are joking, that's a pretty solid staff to student ratio! Now that's what I would call intensive training.

Yup, she was the only one at the camp.....or maybe she posted pictures of herself and the UConn players on her personal Instagram account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom