Our music selection on the PA | The Boneyard

Our music selection on the PA

Reaction Score
I think we need a better PA music selection. Maybe something to fire up the crowd.. the fans act dead, there is no energy and the PA songs are not inspiring!!
We need to steal Penn States playlist and play some songs to fire up the crowd! The one where they shout.. .” we are Penn State” Maybe something to fit U C O N N..
#fireuptherent

Reaction Score
I think we need a better PA music selection. Maybe something to fire up the crowd.. the fans act dead, there is no energy and the PA songs are not inspiring!!
We need to steal Penn States playlist and play some songs to fire up the crowd! The one where they shout.. .” we are Penn State” Maybe something to fit U C O N N..
#fireuptherent
They should put a DJ up in that small room on top of the endzone

Reaction Score
I love the UCMB but their music selection puts me to sleep. When Marvin was here we had exciting! Modern music. I remember one selection that sticks in my memory when the band played “ The Car Wash” wihere the band performed the action of a car going thru a car wash. Really cool. They also played MJs thriller.

Reaction Score
Fricken love shack

Horrible. Love shack.. really??? Please someone get Penn States play list.. I don’t know who’s in charge but we need the music revamped. Can’t even get the fans on their feet.. oh yeah.. unless it’s a dance cam. Lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom