Our luck rating on KenPom | The Boneyard

Our luck rating on KenPom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Wasn't it one of the worst in the country coming into this game?

I'll bet it jumped a few spots after today's win. That's what you call regressing to the mean.

Reaction Score
The luck rating is based off of expected outcomes in terms of both your team and the other teams expected performances, not so much incredible individual plays.

That being said... we should all be wearing the same clothes tomorrow.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
The luck rating is based off of expected outcomes in terms of both your team and the other teams expected performances, not so much incredible individual plays.

Yeah, my point was more that overall, we've had some bad luck, even if it wasn't all quantifiable in a number. Well, our luck regressed to the mean.

Of course, now we'll probably lose on some absurd play tomorrow or in whatever postseason tournament we play in.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Is there a heart rate metric on KenPom? because I think I should be dead right now.

Sorry for your loss, kobe. But we really needed this one.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

What if you shat your shorts at the end of the 3rd OT? Do you still have to wear them?

Reaction Score
Is there a heart rate metric on KenPom? because I think I should be dead right now.
You guys are a tournament team for sure, and can definitely do some damage. I hope you guys are a 7 or 10/11. Avoid that 8/9 thing you had last year.

Good luck.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
You guys are a tournament team for sure, and can definitely do some damage. I hope you guys are a 7 or 10/11. Avoid that 8/9 thing you had last year.

Good luck.
I don't know if we would have even been able to field a team of 5 tomorrow with all our banged up guys. Hopefully this game drops us out of the 8/9 game into a 10 or 11 seed. If that happens and my UConn brothers get into the NCAA Tournament, I'll be happy. As per usual at this time of a year, I'm a UConn fan.

Reaction Score
I don't know if we would have even been able to field a team of 5 tomorrow with all our banged up guys. Hopefully this game drops us out of the 8/9 game into a 10 or 11 seed. If that happens and my UConn brothers get into the NCAA Tournament, I'll be happy. As per usual at this time of a year, I'm a UConn fan.
Back at you. See you in Houston, hopefully.

Reaction Score
Add us going to the B12 together, and it would be a near perfect end to a frustrating season for each of our teams.

Also, how do you have another year with Caupain? Didn't that kid play with Kenyon Martin?

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Add us going to the B12 together, and it would be a near perfect end to a frustrating season for each of our teams.

Also, how do you have another year with Caupain? Didn't that kid play with Kenyon Martin?
LMAO! Feels like that huh? It's hilarious that he is the same age as Jalen Adams...LOL.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
LMAO! Feels like that huh? It's hilarious that he is the same age as Jalen Adams...LOL.

Waaat? That is mind bottling.

sic

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score

It is a shame. Caupain was awesome yesterday and that is being overlooked. We have to deal with him for another year? Ugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom