Our Last 2 Losses | The Boneyard

Our Last 2 Losses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
OK, against SMU we were on game 4 in a row, and on a team with a razor thin margin I think fatigue really made some difference. SMU was a bit better but remember we had just beaten them. Tonight we had no all league point guard and still pulled even near the end. What I'm getting at is that things are not as bleak as the last 2 games make it feel and proper talent addition with what we have can give us a team that goes back to the tourney next year. I'm off the bridge. We all sense that it won't happen with the roster as is even with Adams and Enoch and improvement to the players ( no one's becoming MJ in the off season), but for those of you wired in to recruiting as I am not, I hope to hell we have something to be happy about as we go through the offseason.

Reaction Score
Honestly, when I saw Boat was not going to play, I thought it was going to get ugly...like 20 pt loss ugly. After the 1st half, my fears were becoming reality. 2nd half went much better and we came back and really played with a lot of heart. Our boys played tough and almost pulled this one out. Sucks that Boat had to go out not being able to play, oh well, on to next year.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
it's over but i still can't believe we lost to a team that can hit any jumpers(smu)... we need size&skill inside

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
When was the last time UConn ended its season with two straight home losses?
When was the last time UConn ended its season with two straight home games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom