"Our" High School All Americans games - update and ? | The Boneyard

"Our" High School All Americans games - update and ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reminder that the McDonalds girls AA game is TONIGHT - haven't seen much about it. Looks like the limited ads mention ONLY OUR THREE kids. :) Showing on ESPNU tonight, and have seen both 7PM and 6PM as start times.....could be a time zone thing. Latest news is Stewart on East and Jefferson/Tuck on West.

The question - still find nothing on the other girls game, which I believe is usually played this coming Saturday. Anybody have ANYthing on tme and TV coverage info?

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Reminder that the McDonalds girls AA game is TONIGHT - haven't seen much about it. Looks like the limited ads mention ONLY OUR THREE kids. :) Showing on ESPNU tonight, and have seen both 7PM and 6PM as start times.....could be a time zone thing. Latest news is Stewart on East and Jefferson/Tuck on West.

The question - still find nothing on the other girls game, which I believe is usually played this coming Saturday. Anybody have ANYthing on tme and TV coverage info?

I didn't think they normally had TV coverage of the WBCA game, on Saturday. I'll be there though.

The WBCA game will be at the Pepsi Center, which is unusual, because it is often in a smaller venue (although I guess it was the same venue in San Antonio)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Tonight's game is at 6 PM in Chicago, 7 PM EDT. I think it is on ESPNU.

Saturday's game is at 4:30 MDT, I believe. We may need to rely on posts from BYers.

Reaction Score
I didn't think they normally had TV coverage of the WBCA game, on Saturday. I'll be there though.

The WBCA game will be at the Pepsi Center, which is unusual, because it is often in a smaller venue (although I guess it was the same venue in San Antonio)

PHIL - terrific news...........hope you will grace is with some detailed observations.....bet you will find it fascinating in person.

MILFORD - thanks, and the ESPNU seems to be a definite..

Reaction Score
For the night owl's the game will be rebroadcast at midnight ET on ESPNU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom