Our Dunkin OLineman, Ben Murawski | The Boneyard

Our Dunkin OLineman, Ben Murawski

Reaction Score
These OL would make a great marketing tool for some innovative CT Companies.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't be surprised if he sees the field as a Frosh. OT is not exactly a position of strength and Ben is obviously a big time talent.
My dad (a DL) said that when he was on his college recruiting visit (in the late 1950s), they made him play in a pickup basketball game. After the game was over, they offered him the scholly. Great way to see natural athleticism for linemen, and Ben's definitely got the athletism based on this video. I'm wondering if he has the strength to start on the OL as a true freshman. We will see, but based on this I'm definitely excited about his potential.

Reaction Score
My dad (a DL) said that when he was on his college recruiting visit (in the late 1950s), they made him play in a pickup basketball game. After the game was over, they offered him the scholly. Great way to see natural athleticism for linemen, and Ben's definitely got the athletism based on this video. I'm wondering if he has the strength to start on the OL as a true freshman. We will see, but based on this I'm definitely excited about his potential.
I would rather have him red shirt and get some experience. I believe next year he will be starting. But who knows. Spring ball sometimes says different.

Reaction Score
What are the chances this kid ends up playing a bunch this year?

Reaction Score
I would rather have him red shirt and get some experience. I believe next year he will be starting. But who knows. Spring ball sometimes says different.
Red shirt while the vultures are circling? Bad idea. Very bad unless injured.

Reaction Score
He should absolutely play next year. Freshman can play in four games and still maintain their redshirt. So getting their feet wet doesn't cost the team or player anything. And if he looks like he belongs..... It's also great for morale of younger players.

Reaction Score
He should absolutely play next year. Freshman can play in four games and still maintain their redshirt. So getting their feet wet doesn't cost the team or player anything. And if he looks like he belongs..... It's also great for morale of younger players.
Good point. Give any true freshman a run if it does not look like he will jeopardize Ws -- up to 4 games. And I'm all for burning redshirts for those who are legit on the 2 deep.

Reaction Score
Def think he starts on the oline. Possibly either right or left tackle.

Reaction Score
IMO He's going to get some snaps. Maybe one game early then if needed he just steps up when needed. If we really need him forget the red shirt. It's a dying strategy and a good way to lose a kid.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Another guy who cites the independent schedule as being appealing. I love the schedule, but I didn't realize it would help this much with recruiting.

Reaction Score
Another guy who cites the independent schedule as being appealing. I love the schedule, but I didn't realize it would help this much with recruiting.
One of my neighbors started at LB at a B1G school in the late 2000s. His preference would be to play at a P5 school, one with long standing rivalries. If not then next would be to play a schedule against the best competition possible and/or against recognizable name schools. He thinks the scheduling is pretty good, the 2020 schedule was great, home offerings understandable. Should be playing Rutgers.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Wonder if Dunkin M gets snaps this year. RVM was a four year starter after all. Might see him at least play four games.

Reaction Score
Wonder if Dunkin M gets snaps this year. RVM was a four year starter after all. Might see him at least play four games.
We will see. In the end, I want the best people at each position playing. If that means Ben gets 4 games plus, so be it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom