Our BYU upset just got sweeter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
I believe in CBD (Crazy Bo Diaco)

Reaction Score
Wow. Tough break for BYU. Anyone catch the announcer call hill selfish for refusing to slide and that he could end up hurt for the season. Said it like 2 minutes before he limped off to locker room after running that td in. Weird

Reaction Score
That stinks for him. He is such a fun player to watch. I watch BYU/Nebraska today only when BYU had the ball for the first half. Flipped around otherwise. Broken foot?

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Tough loss for them with Hill. But this Mangum looks to be pretty good in his own right. We will still be very heavy underdogs.

Reaction Score
Hill out for the year. OUCH. Kid just can't stay healthy. A bunch of tough luck injuries.

Reaction Score
He frustrates the hell out of you & makes you talk to yourself as an opposing team fan...but he is one amazing athlete. I feel bad for him...I was interested to see how the defense was going to do against him.

Reaction Score
He frustrates the hell out of you & makes you talk to yourself as an opposing team fan...but he is one amazing athlete. I feel bad for him...I was interested to see how the defense was going to do against him.
ESPN is reporting a lisfranc fracture. Tough break. No pun intended. As you said, great athlete and a fantastic football player. Tough to see.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Kind of sucks. Taysom Hill is really fun to watch. Let's not kid ourselves, we're still probably going to get smoked.
Their back up was the co-MVP, with Jaimeous Winston, at the Elite 11 QB camp before leaving for his mission. The cupboard definitely isn't bare.

Reaction Score
ESPN is reporting a lisfranc fracture. Tough break. No pun intended. As you said, great athlete and a fantastic football player. Tough to see.

Lisfranc (Midfoot) Injury
Lisfranc (midfoot) injuries result if bones in the midfoot are broken or ligaments that support the midfoot are torn. The severity of the injury can vary from simple to complex, involving many joints and bones in the midfoot.

A Lisfranc injury is often mistaken for a simple sprain, especially if the injury is a result of a straightforward twist and fall. However, injury to the Lisfranc joint is not a simple sprain that should be simply "walked off." It is a severe injury that may take many months to heal and may require surgery to treat.

Reaction Score
Sad OP...Not sure why anyone would call a upset of an opponent sweet when they were missing their best player. Pansy mentality to say the least. We are in a sad state on this forum, we have many calling, screaming that we deserve to be in a P-5 conference. This while some think it is sweet to win a out of conference game because their best was not available. :confused: :confused::confused:

Reaction Score
Sad OP...Not sure why anyone would call a upset of an opponent sweet when they were missing their best player. Pansy mentality to say the least. We are in a sad state on this forum, we have many calling, screaming that we deserve to be in a P-5 conference. This while some think it is sweet to win a out of conference game because their best was not available. :confused: :confused::confused:

And then we have some posters that can not comprehend the idea of time, as in the original poster posted what he did prior to the injury to Hill being made public.

But you're correct, at times we certainly are in a sad state of affairs on this forum. One saving grace, that reflective thing hanging over your vanity gives you some insight as to why that is so.

Reaction Score
Lighten up Francis. "IF" UConn was to pull off an upset over BYU, Taysom Hill or no Taysom Hill it would be a sweet win. They do have other players on their team. Even Quarterbacks.

Reaction Score
BYU's backup is no slouch. Hopefully it takes awhile to settle in.

22 year old freshman who can play the game. Doesn't change much for us. Maybe less scramble.

Reaction Score
Kind of sucks. Taysom Hill is really fun to watch. Let's not kid ourselves, we're still probably going to get smoked.

Exactly. They're still going to be a handful, even without Hill.

Reaction Score
It's possible the OP was unaware of the injury. When I first saw the post I did not realize hill was out for the year.

Reaction Score
22 year old freshman who can play the game. Doesn't change much for us. Maybe less scramble.
Yup... btw that 22 y/o grown man frosh finished runner up to Jameis Winston in that HS Elite QB competition in 2011

Reaction Score
And then we have some posters that can not comprehend the idea of time, as in the original poster posted what he did prior to the injury to Hill being made public.

But you're correct, at times we certainly are in a sad state of affairs on this forum. One saving grace, that reflective thing hanging over your vanity gives you some insight as to why that is so.
It's possible the OP was unaware of the injury. When I first saw the post I did not realize hill was out for the year.

My apologies to the OP if this was a timing thing. If that is the case then my own was awful. :mad:

Reaction Score
They had a big 6'6" receiver named Mitch Matthews who also kicked our butter year. We need to focus on stopping him

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
My apologies to the OP if this was a timing thing. If that is the case then my own was awful. :mad:

no worries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate