Our backup QB will start vs UCONN..... | The Boneyard

Our backup QB will start vs UCONN.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Finally...our clown coach will pull Nova and play Chas Dodd. Hopefully he doesn't pull him after the first incomplete pass!

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i...against_uconn_on_saturday.html#incart_m-rpt-1
I don't know, Dodd is a senior with some big game experience and Nova's confidence has got to be shot. I think I'd rather have Nova giving us a chance for picks.

Flood is making this move so that he can say he did all he could to save the season. Two games to get a win for bowl eligibility against two teams that haven't been world beaters. FWIW, I sympathize with your coaching woes. Flood is no Pasqualoni, but I'm sure he's special in his own right.

Reaction Score
All I remember about Dodd is we let him sit back in the pocket with no pressure whatsoever in his first ever college start.

Reaction Score
The devil you know versus the devil you don't know..........front seven have got to get to him. Looking for Mr. Smallwood to provide some excitement again Saturday.

Reaction Score
All I remember about Dodd is we let him sit back in the pocket with no pressure whatsoever in his first ever college start.

The Edsall special, let the kid sit in the pocket and never blitzed him.

Reaction Score

One of the most frustrating UCONN games I have ever watched. He shredded us.

Reaction Score
"America, Meet Chas Dodd"

On a side note...I really liked your old uniforms much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom