Otto Porter | The Boneyard

Otto Porter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The announcers said that Jim Boeheim thinks Otto Porter might be the best all around player in the history of the Big East and JTIII says Porter is no doubt the best player in the country. He's a very nice player but give me a freaking break, the best all around player in the history of the Big East, he's not even in the top 25, seriously one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. As for tonight Porter pretty much sucked, speaking of overrated is there anyone more overrated than Michael Carter-Williams, Syracuse won in spite of him, the real reason they won was Keita. Keita battled all night and for an under 50% ft shooter he drained everything.

Reaction Score
Kr
The announcers said that Jim Boeheim thinks Otto Porter might be the best all around player in the history of the Big East and JTIII says Porter is no doubt the best player in the country. He's a very nice player but give me a freaking break, the best all around player in the history of the Big East, he's not even in the top 25, seriously one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. As for tonight Porter pretty much sucked, speaking of overrated is there anyone more overrated than Michael Carter-Williams, Syracuse won in spite of him, the real reason they won was Keita. Keita battled all night and for an under 50% ft shooter he drained everything.

Ketia free throw and Southerland's three point shooting. I also thought that JTIII's plan to go to zone really hurt Gtown. Cuse played tough. Porter is a very good player, but that praise may be stretching it a bit.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
HATE THE CUSE BUT AT LEAST GTOWN DOESN'T GET THE BE CHAMPIONSHIP AND TAKE THE OVERALL LEAD

Reaction Score
I think Porter is a very good all around college player who does a lot of things well but isn't great at any one thing. I think he'll be a solid NBA player but to say he's the best player in the history of the BE is just JB pumping his team's win.

Reaction Score
I think Porter is a very good all around college player who does a lot of things well but isn't great at any one thing. I think he'll be a solid NBA player but to say he's the best player in the history of the BE is just JB pumping his team's win.
Boeheim said it before the game, just a ridiculous statement. Just looking at our guys I'll take Donyell, Ray, Rip, Caron and Emeka over him any day, hell I'll take El-Amin and Shabazz over him. Porter is a very nice player but he can't even really create his own shot.

Reaction Score

Amazing how the Smith-Rivera kid could not hit the side of a barn tonight yet he could not miss against us.

Plrease don't tell me it was Cuse's defense!

Reaction Score
They say dumb things on TV, they have lots of time to fill.

Reaction Score
oh so does this make Daniels one of the greats ? Eye test says Daniels ate his lunch in storrs

Reaction Score
Daniels is a better prospect than Porter, pretty much already has a better game than him.

Reaction Score
Boeheim said it before the game, just a ridiculous statement. Just looking at our guys I'll take Donyell, Ray, Rip, Caron and Emeka over him any day, hell I'll take El-Amin and Shabazz over him. Porter is a very nice player but he can't even really create his own shot.

Whatabout Kemba? :D.

Reaction Score
Ray+Allen+Orlando+Magic+v+Boston+Celtics+Game+gin1UQ-DbbFl.jpg
Ray thinks that's funny.

On a sidenote, have you tried Sam Adams' new Otto Porter? Pretty good beer.

Reaction Score
Daniels is a better prospect than Porter, pretty much already has a better game than him.

No disrespect but Otto Porter basically put GT back on the map this year. They began the year unranked and he's been a beast for them all season. He's a good player, even a great college player. Definitely not the best in the country. That would go to Oladipo, hands down IMO.

Reaction Score
Rudy Gay and Caron Butler anyone? Carmelo, Mullins? That's right off the dome in 3 seconds. Dumb comment, heard it on ESPN.​

Reaction Score
Porter is good. Ryan Gomes was good. Kerry Kittles was good. We could go on forever with good players but he doesn't crack the top 5.

Reaction Score
DD (AKA The Worm)
Will go higher than him (2014 draft) and be a bigger star in the NBA
This kid will be a rebounding machine next year with a pretty good shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads