OTish: Where to drop off cars to carpool near stadium | The Boneyard

OTish: Where to drop off cars to carpool near stadium

Reaction Score
Every year my brother comes to a few comes, and he's coming from the east and asks me to pick him up at Stop & Shop in East Hartford which seems sort of annoyingly out of the way (also set back from the road), anybody have any recommendations about a better spot to carpool and head into the stadium together?

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Every year my brother comes to a few comes, and he's coming from the east and asks me to pick him up at Stop & Shop in East Hartford which seems sort of annoyingly out of the way (also set back from the road), anybody have any recommendations about a better spot to carpool and head into the stadium together?
If you pay $15, you can go across the street from The Rent to the Aircraft Club ( softball fields on Silver Lane)

Reaction Score

It's not from the east, but

A huge glass building @ 333 East River Drive in EH is probably an OK spot.

Used to be a bunch of businesses, but now American Eagle Federal Credit Union bought the entire building. I don't think they'll ever use the entire lot.

Huge parking lot right off route 2 and 91 on ramp. Park farthest away from building. Park closest to stadium.

East River Drive turns into silver lane once you go past main st.

If you're coming from 333 e River.

To get to stadium:
Go under route 2
Go past I-91 on-ramp
Go past main st (town fair tire will be in NW corner)
Taco Bell, tire city, queen pizza will be on you're left.
Stadium entrance on the right.

Reverse to get to 333 from stadium.

Reaction Score
On Silver Lane, east of the stadium, there is a huge lot across from Aldi's.
No charge.
4 tenths of mile from stadium.
We have always met up there and pool in to the stadium lot.
Good advantage is an easy out going east down Silver Lane.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Stop and Shop on Silver Ln is a great place to congregate and consolidate.

Reaction Score
Tell him to get his arse to your house at 6:00am.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
My crew is a Silvas crew but this year it's 20 bucks. If they're at 20 bucks is it correct to assume all similar lots are also up to 20?

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Depending on if your coming from South or West, we always meet on gamedays at the Home Depot in Glastonbury/East Hartford line and drive into the stadium. Great place to meet, tons of parking, and easy on/off to Rt. 2/I-91

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom