OTish: Andre Drummond in trade discussions | The Boneyard

OTish: Andre Drummond in trade discussions

Reaction Score

would be really interesting to see him with a legitimate point guard playmaker in trae young.

curious who they would give up, especially when the Hawks are 7-27 this year.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Don't follow the NBA. Would that be good for Andre?

Reaction Score
Don't follow the NBA. Would that be good for Andre.
hawks 7-27 this year. Very strange but at the same time looks like they are going to trade for him just to secure him and retool. Would be a miracle to turn around and make the playoffs. But the prospect of pairing him up with John Collins at the PF spot and trae young at the point guard position could be a gamechanger in the east.

Reaction Score
would be cool if he went to Pacers for Turner and a few other parts. They could be solid when Oladipo comes back too.

Reaction Score
Pistons don't want to re-sign him, so will try to salvage some value.

Reaction Score
Oh nice! It’ll give me an excuse to go to Hawks games

Reaction Score
Pistons have to trade him and the Hawks would be a good fit but I'm a bit surprised at just how much the Hawks suck this year, they have some pieces.

Reaction Score
Pistons have to trade him and the Hawks would be a good fit but I'm a bit surprised at just how much the Hawks suck this year, they have some pieces.
Collins missing 25 games was a big factor but still surprising how bad they've been

Reaction Score
Doubt he does much to make the Hawks better, if at all

Reaction Score
would be cool if he went to Pacers for Turner and a few other parts. They could be solid when Oladipo comes back too.

Why would the Pacers do that? Turner is locked up until 2023 and Drummond can opt out after this season.

Reaction Score
I don't follow the NBA closely and don't understand max contracts, super-max, whatever. But just to see the words "he is likely to decline his $29 million option for the 20-21 season" is mindblowing. Good for him, he's obviously going to get paid extremely well somewhere else.

Reaction Score
I don't follow the NBA closely and don't understand max contracts, super-max, whatever. But just to see the words "he is likely to decline his $29 million option for the 20-21 season" is mindblowing. Good for him, he's obviously going to get paid extremely well somewhere else.
He’s probably sick of losing

Reaction Score
I get that Drummond has his faults but I feel the best rebounder in the league could help Atlanta and a whole bunch of other teams. The Pistons have always been garbage and he's basically always been playing with G League guards.

One of Drummond's faults is movitivation, when locked in he dominates but getting him locked in is still a problem. For that reason I hope he goes to a contender type team where he always has sonething to play for.

Reaction Score
I get that Drummond has his faults but I feel the best rebounder in the league could help Atlanta and a whole bunch of other teams. The Pistons have always been garbage and he's basically always been playing with G League guards.

One of Drummond's faults is movitivation, when locked in he dominates but getting him locked in is still a problem. For that reason I hope he goes to a contender type team where he always has sonething to play for.
The starting lineup yesterday was literally Andre and 4 G Leaguers, it’s ridiculous. Reggie isn’t a good player but he’s better than Tim Frazier, but he’s always injured, and Blake rarely plays, and now when he does he sucks. Andre needs to get out.

Reaction Score

Take one of the worst defenses in the league, remove their 3 best veteran defenders (Dedmon, Prince, Bazemore), replace them with Jabari Parker and scrub rookies - one of them being Reddish who may be having the worst season in the league. Then lose your 2nd best player to suspension. Trae is great on offense but they have 2 legit pieces. One was out. Huerter and Hunter still have hope to be good one day but they aren't now.

Reaction Score
The starting lineup yesterday was literally Andre and 4 G Leaguers, it’s ridiculous. Reggie isn’t a good player but he’s better than Tim Frazier, but he’s always injured, and Blake rarely plays, and now when he does he sucks. Andre needs to get out.
The lineup of guards he's had to play with is insanely bad since he was drafted. It's basically a who's who of journeyman bench warmers Brandon Jennings, Steve Blake, Reggie Bullock, Caldwell-Pope, Mike James, Bruce Brown, Avery Bradley, Dwight Byucks, Langston Galloway, Reggie Jackson, Kay Felder, Jose Calderon, Wayne Ellington...

It's now basically just Drummond and a feel good story but broken down Rose.

Reaction Score
The lineup of guards he's had to play with is insanely bad since he was drafted. It's basically a who's who of journeyman bench warmers Brandon Jennings, Steve Blake, Reggie Bullock, Caldwell-Pope, Mike James, Bruce Brown, Avery Bradley, Dwight Byucks, Langston Galloway, Reggie Jackson, Kay Felder, Jose Calderon, Wayne Ellington...

It's now basically just Drummond and a feel good story but broken down Rose.

It's a shame DRose can't play more minutes. This is the best year in his career in terms of points per 36 and assists per 36. Best FG% and TS%. Best assist %. The medical staff is just rightfully concerned about giving him more than 25 mpg.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom