Other School Reactions?? | The Boneyard

Other School Reactions??

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Anyone been to other BE team message boards to see what they're saying? I don't know the links or where they are like some of you so I was wondering if anyone saw anything of interest in the fall out on those boards??

I've also officially boycotted SportsCenter because I just came home from work to my wife saying she had to shut off SC because it was worse than a kid getting a new toy in terms of how much they gloated. So screw them. I'll watch live sporting events but that's about it.

Reaction Score
Anyone been to other BE team message boards to see what they're saying? I don't know the links or where they are like some of you so I was wondering if anyone saw anything of interest in the fall out on those boards??

I've also officially boycotted SportsCenter because I just came home from work to my wife saying she had to shut off SC because it was worse than a kid getting a new toy in terms of how much they gloated. So screw them. I'll watch live sporting events but that's about it.

Psst... links to other boards are just above your OP.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
Thanks...I was being lazy and was hoping someone could just give a synopsis....but I think to sum it up it would be a collective gasp from across the BE

Reaction Score
I did a quick look on the Clemson and FSU forums on Scout. Majority aren't thrilled and want out they were equally annoyed with the $50million exit fee and the fact SyraPitt had a vote. some were indifferent, a few think it's a good move by ACC but bad for their school. One post on FSU board commented that he looked at the other ACC boards and there seemed to be a lukewarm response at best.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
I did a quick look on the Clemson and FSU forums on Scout. Majority aren't thrilled and want out they were equally annoyed with the $50million exit fee and the fact SyraPitt had a vote. some were indifferent, a few think it's a good move by ACC but bad for their school. One post on FSU board commented that he looked at the other ACC boards and there seemed to be a lukewarm response at best.

Thanks. That's what I was looking for. I really find FSU interesting in this whole thing. Clearly they are not happy with the bball nature of the ACC but I have a strong feeling that they will be on ND's "ACC Slate" every season to be appeased.

justinslot

Boneyard Rutgers/Temple lurker
Reaction Score
I think the only boards freaking out about this are this one and the Rutgers board, for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom