OT: Zero Hour for Class of 2014 Recruiting | The Boneyard

OT: Zero Hour for Class of 2014 Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Okafor, Alexander, and Jones will all be making their choices shortly. This goes a long way in how the class of 2014 will be defined in the short and long term future, and I am mildly interested to say the least. This will shape where the rest of the class commits, including Jaquan Lyle. As far as I know, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but we are still involved with Lyle, and if he gets everything in order, which I think he is close to, then I want him in a Husky uniform. Anyway, my predictions are close to what everyone else has: Okafor/Jones to Duke, and Alexander to Kansas.

Reaction Score
Also, Quentin Snider flipped and signed with Louisville today instead of Illinois.

caw

Reaction Score
Also, Quentin Snider flipped and signed with Louisville today instead of Illinois.

I want to know Senores take on this. I mean he's fairly anti-decommit from his posts on Purvis.

Reaction Score
Wow. Snider's entire situation was very weird. Good to know. I'd heard that from a couple people (on here I think) that he might flip. Also, Stanley Johnson is committing today. I really wanna see UK miss on him, and I've heard it's a straight toss up between them and Zona. Pulling for the Wildcats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom