OT: Xfinity seating

Buying tickets at Xfinity and haven't been there in years. I've only sat on the lawn when there as far as I remember.

I am bringing my family to see the country show in a couple of weeks, my daughters love Lady Antebellum and Kelsea Ballerini. They are young kids and I want them to be able to see and to minimize their exposure to smoke etc. I am assuming that any chairback will be decent but am wondering how close I need to get to have them feel like they are "close" to the musicians. They've never been to a concert before. I want to be able to get a beer with ease and be close to bathrooms. Give this, is section 100 really better than 400 and so on?

Also, is VIP parking worth it with the kids? Any suggestions where to park for a short walk with them? They want to tail gate and play cornhole etc. They love that scene when we go to football games. I want them to get the full experience but in the best, safest, most convenient spot start to finish. Thanks for the help.

Buying tickets at Xfinity and haven't been there in years. I've only sat on the lawn when there as far as I remember.

I am bringing my family to see the country show in a couple of weeks, my daughters love Lady Antebellum and Kelsea Ballerini. They are young kids and I want them to be able to see and to minimize their exposure to smoke etc. I am assuming that any chairback will be decent but am wondering how close I need to get to have them feel like they are "close" to the musicians. They've never been to a concert before. I want to be able to get a beer with ease and be close to bathrooms. Give this, is section 100 really better than 400 and so on?

Also, is VIP parking worth it with the kids? Any suggestions where to park for a short walk with them? They want to tail gate and play cornhole etc. They love that scene when we go to football games. I want them to get the full experience but in the best, safest, most convenient spot start to finish. Thanks for the help.
VIP parking was $60 last night for Zac Brown, but it's def a short walk. Plenty of room for tailgating.

As far as seats, as long as you're not on the lawn I think you'll be ok. That's just my experience.