OT Will There be Tebow Magic in Foxboro Today? | The Boneyard

OT Will There be Tebow Magic in Foxboro Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Anyone think the Broncos can beat the Patriots today?

Patriots have a lot of injuries so anything is possible, but I don't think the Patriots will play one on one coverage against the Bronco's receivers.

Patriots win by 10 or more points.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Brady isnt gonna let it happen! Tebow Time is coming to an end

Reaction Score
I really don't care for Denver or the Pats, though I would like to see Mr. tuck rule not win a playoff game for four straight years, that would be great. I over heard someone about six months ago say is it coincidence that the pats have not won a playoff game since they got caught cheating.... Heres to Tebow and his boys pasting the brady bunch.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I over heard someone about six months ago say is it coincidence that the pats have not won a playoff game since they got caught cheating.... .
It wasn't really cheating.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Don't know about Denver and the Pats but the last 5 minutes of NO and San Fran was unbelievable.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Don't know about Denver and the Pats but the last 5 minutes of NO and San Fran was unbelievable.
incredible... amazing, all that and a bag of chips!

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
The battle is not to the strong or the race to the swift. . . .

. . . . but that's where the smart money goes.

Bet the Pats.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
35-7 five TD passes for Brady and Gronkowski a giant among Lilliputians. Clearly, God is listening more to the prayers of the New England Congregationalists and progeny of the Mayflower Compact.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Your right Ice darned good game.

Then why did the NFL fine the owner/team and the head coach for cheating? me thinks it is because they cheated...
Nope, because it was the Patriots. What's the difference between having someone watch and writing everything done and taping it? Nothing. NFL is silly.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
BRADY is putting on a show... Lil Timmy T isnt looking good at all

Reaction Score
Tim Tebow continues to prove that he is at best a tight end or maybe a backup linebacker because he is somewhat athletic and pretty tough but HE SUCKS as an NFL quarterback, being very near the bottom of the list of ANY person who has lined up as a quarterback in the NFL. HE SUCKS BAD and his victories during the regular season had SO MUCH MORE to do with his team's defense and some embarassing plays by the opponents on a specific day that allowed the totally inept Denver passing game to accomplish anything. How many times has he completed 50% of his passes???? How many times has he thrown for more than 100 yards in a game. Horrible stats for a horrible quarterback that has embarrased the profession. If he never took another snap, it would be too soon.

Reaction Score
Tim Tebow continues to prove that he is at best a tight end or maybe a backup linebacker because he is somewhat athletic and pretty tough but HE SUCKS as an NFL quarterback, being very near the bottom of the list of ANY person who has lined up as a quarterback in the NFL. HE SUCKS BAD and his victories during the regular season had SO MUCH MORE to do with his team's defense and some embarassing plays by the opponents on a specific day that allowed the totally inept Denver passing game to accomplish anything. How many times has he completed 50% of his passes???? How many times has he thrown for more than 100 yards in a game. Horrible stats for a horrible quarterback that has embarrased the profession. If he never took another snap, it would be too soon.

Would add the Broncos FG kicker won them some games along with their D.

Pats D isn't that great, but they look like world beaters vs. Tebow. I'd like to see them against a real offense.

Reaction Score
Would add the Broncos FG kicker won them some games along with their D.

Pats D isn't that great, but they look like world beaters vs. Tebow. I'd like to see them against a real offense.

That was my favorite game. Kicker nails an almost 60 yard kick to send it to OT and then a 50+ yarder to win it. All you heard was "Tebow is amazing."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom