OT: Why does VJ King want to be banned next year? | The Boneyard

OT: Why does VJ King want to be banned next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
how are they banned next year?

I suppose he's speculating, as others have, that when the full NCAA thing concludes they'll get sanctions that could include another year's ban, but it's by no means guaranteed.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I suppose he's speculating, as others have, that when the full NCAA thing concludes they'll get sanctions that could include another year's ban, but it's by no means guaranteed.
I won't hold my breath... does anyone really think the NCAA will come down on UNC and Ville? I mean the only schools they've come down hard on are UConn for the stupid APR(along with boat having to sit), SMU immediately, and bruce pearl for having a bbq

Reaction Score
You're right, I could be wrong. But if 10+ years of fake classes and prostitutes for players is no big thing, then I guess anything goes.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
You're right, I could be wrong. But if 10+ years of fake classes and prostitutes for players is no big thing, then I guess anything goes.
You cannot have a low APR, when a former UConn employee, leads the NCAA.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
How UNC continues to get away with academic fraud is beyond me, but if the hammer doesn't come down on the program then the NCAA should just pack it up and stop with the academic athletes and admit is is just a business and become the minor leagues for pro sports.

Reaction Score
I won't hold my breath... does anyone really think the NCAA will come down on UNC and Ville? I mean the only schools they've come down hard on are UConn for the stupid APR(along with boat having to sit), SMU immediately, and bruce pearl for having a bbq

I think UNC will get a slap on the wrist. I think Louisville will get hammered judging by their self-imposed ban and Pitino may not be the coach there in 2018. University employees using university money or indirect university money (booster) to pay to entertain basketball recruits, some of whom were minors, with prostitutes on university property (that is monitored 24/7/365 by cameras) is just way too over the top, has possible NCAA Title IX implications and is likely criminal. Not to mention that it is foolish and many colleges I am sure are laughing at Louisville right now as college recruits have been 'entertained' for decades by university co-eds with much less press and consternation via informal channels.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I think UNC will get a slap on the wrist. I think Louisville will get hammered judging by their self-imposed ban and Pitino may not be the coach there in 2018. University employees using university money or indirect university money (booster) to pay to entertain basketball recruits, some of whom were minors, with prostitutes on university property (that is monitored 24/7/365 by cameras) is just way too over the top, has possible NCAA Title IX implications and is likely criminal. Not to mention that it is foolish and many colleges I am sure are laughing at Louisville right now as college recruits have been 'entertained' for decades by university co-eds with much less press and consternation via informal channels.

The sad thing I agree with you and think this will be the start of the downfall of the NCAA and watching the politicians getting involved.
UNC needs to be hammered or the NCAA loses all their credibility

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
The hookers are just too good to leave behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom