OT: When Hooters Just Isn't Enough | The Boneyard

OT: When Hooters Just Isn't Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Ok, have any of you been to a Twin Peaks? It seems to me, putting one of these near the Rent might improve our standing in the realignment sweepstakes. Need this in time for the Michigan game for sure. Definitely the right place to bring recruits!

Look at the locations? ECU has one, UT has one, OU has two, LSU has one, the state of Texas has a bunch, and they are expanding to other college football rich environments. It's the ticket to the big time! Can we pool our resources to open a franchise?

Reaction Score
My only time in Hooters, I was alone, wanted to catch a football game, it was the only place around (suburban PA). The waitress took the ketchup bottle, put it between her breasts, squeezed them together, and asked me if she could pop open the bottle for me. I replied with a squeaky, "Yes?"

Reaction Score
Hooters is too coy for me. If I'm going to be a giant perv, I might as well just suck it up and go to Kahoots.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Hooters is too coy for me. If I'm going to be a giant perv, I might as well just suck it up and go to Kahoots.

That's the difference. Twin Peaks isn't Coy. It's pretty in your face and the girls play along it seems. Plus the girls look better from what I can tell.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
All relative based on geography - see talent @ Hooters Milford CT versus Hooters Ft Lauderdale ;)
So true....anyone seen the 'talent' and I mean that loosely at the Hooters on the Berlin Turnpike? Yikes!

pj

Reaction Score
Let's compromise. A Hooters near the west end zone, a Twin Peaks near the east end zone, a Tilted Kilt on the north side 50 yard line, and Kahoots PG version on the south side 50 yard line.

Reaction Score
OK let's draw straws to see who gets to present this to Warde and Dr. Herbst.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
I've never been to a Beef O'Brady's but now I want to go.

Must admit that she looks better in a mugshot than most women do on their best day. 5'8" and 130 lbs suggests that the rest of her would look pretty good as well.

Reaction Score
I've never been to a Beef O'Brady's but now I want to go.

Pretty creepy posting up some random young woman like that. Was this news or just stalking the blotters?

Never mind I just found out the backstory. Post away but if the personal info is true it's still creepy:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...diculously-photogenic-drink-driver-viral.html

Arrests.org has dutifully tagged the pictures so various degenerates can find more victims. Great idea.

No claims to the accuracy of this information are made. The information and photos presented on this site have been collected from the websites of County Sheriff’s Offices or Clerk of Courts. The people featured on this site may not of been convicted of the charges or crimes listed and are presumed innocent until proven guilty. Do not rely on this site to determine factual criminal records. Contact the respective county clerk of State Attorney’s Office for more information. All comments and opinions are submitted by Internet users, and in no way reflect the views or opinions of this site’s operators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom