OT: what's up with drummond? | The Boneyard

OT: what's up with drummond?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Is his back that bad? he hasnt played since what a few games before the all-star break?

Reaction Score
He is taking his time as any young player should on a (hopeful) lottery team. Especially someone of dre's value.

Reaction Score
He's begun doing basketball activities again, but there's still no timetable for his return. The Pistons know that Drummond is a valuable piece to their organization, and they want to be extra-careful with him, especially because they won't be making the playoffs this year.

I like how they've handled Drummond in Detroit, and with Andre missing these games, it'll hopefully lead them to getting a better pick in the upcoming draft. There were rumblings after he got hurt, that Drummond was right on the brink of cracking the starting lineup, so hopefully, once he returns, the Pistons will ease him in for a game or two and then unleash him. If he develops properly, he can be a superstar in the NBA. Keep in mind that he's still just 19 years old...

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
He's begun doing basketball activities again, but there's still no timetable for his return. The Pistons know that Drummond is a valuable piece to their organization, and they want to be extra-careful with him, especially because they won't be making the playoffs this year.

I like how they've handled Drummond in Detroit, and with Andre missing these games, it'll hopefully lead them to getting a better pick in the upcoming draft. There were rumblings after he got hurt, that Drummond was right on the brink of cracking the starting lineup, so hopefully, once he returns, the Pistons will ease him in for a game or two and then unleash him. If he develops properly, he can be a superstar in the NBA. Keep in mind that he's still just 19 years old...
Thanks for the update

Reaction Score
No need to rush back. Pistons are not going away, get healthy come back when 100%. He has the chance to be a star, last thing he needs is to develop a Dwight Howard back.

Reaction Score
Hope the Pistons get lucky in the lottery so they can end up with someone like ben mclemore. That team needs some young guards.....never should have drafted Brandon Knight over Kemba.

Reaction Score
Word. I still think that the Bobcats should have drafted Drummond. I know they have Biyombo but he's not it..

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I want Kemba to go to the Knicks. It only would make sense. Off-topic I know.

But Drummond will be a force when he gets back.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
... I like how they've handled [Drummond] in Detroit ...

Words that are rarely uttered.

I can't wait for this kid to shine. Just watching videos of him making it bring a smile to my face. CT kid, great attitude, came to UConn. He deserves everything he's set to achieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom