OT - What's the rush in judging Illini's recruiting efforts? | The Boneyard

OT - What's the rush in judging Illini's recruiting efforts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Interesting read... topics batted around on here. Just sharing.

http://www.news-gazette.com/sports/...whats-rush-judging-ui-recruiting-efforts.html

>>We haven’t seen any of these prospects in person. We wouldn’t know them if we bumped into them on the street. We don’t know their grades, their personalities, their families or their character.

But we’re all football recruiting experts. We absolutely know how to judge the UI’s incoming talent.

We have a system. We simply scan toward the last paragraph of an Illini commitment story and see who else made offers.<<

Reaction Score
You could ask me what conference any team in the Big 5 is in and with 99.9% certainty I could answer correctly.

I was pretty sure Illinois was in the B1G but had to look it up to move the needle to 100%.

I'm guessing UConn, while not in the Big 5..yet, would have people in the Mid West and other parts of the country wondering what conference we are in.

Reaction Score
You could ask me what conference any team in the Big 5 is in and with 99.9% certainty I could answer correctly.

I was pretty sure Illinois was in the B1G but had to look it up to move the needle to 100%.

I'm guessing UConn, while not in the Big 5..yet, would have people in the Mid West and other parts of the country wondering what conference we are in.

I still don't know what conference we are in.

Reaction Score
Kinda funny, UI cannot take certain kids who are eligible and welcome at OSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom