ot---What you Football Enthuse's know that I didn't | The Boneyard

ot---What you Football Enthuse's know that I didn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Walter C. Camp born in New Haven and attended Yale for 5 years as well as was President of New Haven Clock Co is considered the Father of American Football.
He along with other Yalies, Princeton, Rutgers and a few other schools formed the FIA league. He wrote the rules for scrimmage line, downs, no more than 15 on each side, etc.

I was impressed reading his bio and I've tried to know every person from Ct who made a difference; like the guy from Terryville that as a POW in Andersonville brought out the names of 17,000 prisoners and
testified at the trial of the bad buys from the South (UpState NY was the Norths Andersonville) winners are always good guys.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Walter C. Camp born in New Haven and attended Yale for 5 years as well as was President of New Haven Clock Co is considered the Father of American Football.
He along with other Yalies, Princeton, Rutgers and a few other schools formed the FIA league. He wrote the rules for scrimmage line, downs, no more than 15 on each side, etc.

I was impressed reading his bio and I've tried to know every person from Ct who made a difference; like the guy from Terryville that as a POW in Andersonville brought out the names of 17,000 prisoners and
testified at the trial of the bad buys from the South (UpState NY was the Norths Andersonville) winners are always good guys.
born in New "Britain"

pretty interesting reading... thanks for mentioning it (link below)

Walter Camp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS