OT: what drugs is Bill Walton on? | The Boneyard

OT: what drugs is Bill Walton on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Watching the Arizona game and how am I just noticing how out of his mind Bill Walton is?

Thank the lord we are not in the PAC. What drugs does he smoke before doing a game?

Reaction Score
I have a toddler and a newborn so I'm in bed by 10 most nights.

Just walked downstairs and threw this game on. How does ESPN let this even happen? Dickie V is a nut but Bill just makes this seem like an XFL game and I think I love it.

Reaction Score
This was from earlier this week:

Bill Walton: While you are here glorifying hate, glorifying dirty play, glorifying flagrant fouls and selfish individual play, I’m going to celebrate the birthdays of peace & love with Jack Kerouac, Liza Minnelli and James Taylor, who have all been big-time, headline performers right here in Las Vegas, the peaceful, relaxing meadows in the heart of the Mojave desert

Dave Pasch: SportsCenter is up next here on ESPN

Bill Walton: You ever been to a volcano?

Reaction Score
"We will find out if anyone can beat Kentucky"
Walton - "fun fact: Nevada has the most mountain ranges in the country. More than any state in the union!"

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
The Arizona fanbase has circulated a petition begging whoever will listen to remove him from all future Arizona anything broadcasts. Even the fans of his son's own alma mater can't stand listening to the insufferable blowhard.

Wait, did he just say what I think he did? It sounded like he said UCONN should join the "Conference of Champions." Maybe I've had a bad mushroom tonight. I'm delusional.

If he did, I guess it was just tongue-in-cheek. Who knows what kind of bad pipeline he may have done prior to game time?

Reaction Score
He's definitely done his fair share of psychedelics. Huge grateful dead fan and music fan in general

I'd rather listen to Walton than 90% of the announcers. He entertaining and does say some good basketball stuff every now and then

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
methodology said:
He's definitely done his fair share of psychedelics. Huge grateful dead fan and music fan in general I'd rather listen to Walton than 90% of the announcers. He entertaining and does say some good basketball stuff every now and then

Lol " fair share" . He's done enough to get a 3rd world country high for 3 generations. Bill Walton is king. He makes basketball and the world in general a better, more interesting place.

Reaction Score
Has anyone ever seen Bill and the secretary from the Bob Newhart show in the same room?

Bill's rants are a thing of beauty. Embrace the awesomeness.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Best college basketball player that ever lived. Turned complete vegetarian senior year. Woodin believed he lost strength.
Why do you believe he smokes pot before games? He probably totes up during commercials.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Watching the Arizona game and how am I just noticing how out of his mind Bill Walton is?

Thank the lord we are not in the PAC. What drugs does he smoke before doing a game?
He doesn't smoke drugs. He ingests them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom