OT: Went to the Thunder game last night | The Boneyard

OT: Went to the Thunder game last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Couple thoughts:
1. XL developers need to check their arena before updating the XL. That place is very nice and holds 18k in roughly the same size space. Very loud too.
2. Russell Westbrook is an animal. 4th triple double in a row.
3. A little strange to see a dude lead the arena in a prayer just prior to the anthem.
4. Most annoying thing about NBA games is the ADD music. I don't think they played any song longer than 5 seconds.
5. Jeremy Lamb got a DNP but I did get this pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 231
Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
I really can't believe what Westbrook has become. I never really paid attention but damn the kid is unguardable, explosive and high flying.

He is one of a handful of NBA players I would pay to see in person.

As for Lamb he just needs to study and learn from Westbrook (and Kevin) as much as he can. He's got two All NBAers, hopefully something will rub off.

Reaction Score
As for Lamb he just needs to study and learn from Westbrook (and Kevin) as much as he can.
IMHO the guy needed to seriously pound the weights from day 1. With his length and touch, if he added 20-30 pounds of muscle, he would have been closer to an NBA body. Would have taken 2-5 years, accounting for the season, but it would have made a huge difference in his game, IMHO.

Reaction Score
jealous you got to see westbrook. he is on a ridiculous tear, only rivaled by the GOAT and Pistol ( 4 straight triple doubles)

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
Couple thoughts:
1. XL developers need to check their arena before updating the XL. That place is very nice and holds 18k in roughly the same size space. Very loud too.
2. Russell Westbrook is an animal. 4th triple double in a row.
3. A little strange to see a dude lead the arena in a prayer just prior to the anthem.
4. Most annoying thing about NBA games is the ADD music. I don't think they played any song longer than 5 seconds.
5. Jeremy Lamb got a DNP but I did get this pic.

that's one thing I really like about FedExForum...it doesn't feel cramped.

pageimage-entitlement-01.jpg

300x300.jpg

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
^ at the Forum, they put the restrooms in alcoves between concession stands (see pic)...that way, even if a small line forms, it won't disrupt the flow of people.

618_Juke_Joint_Concession_at_FedExForum.jpg

caw

Reaction Score
I really can't believe what Westbrook has become. I never really paid attention but damn the kid is unguardable, explosive and high flying.

He is one of a handful of NBA players I would pay to see in person.

As for Lamb he just needs to study and learn from Westbrook (and Kevin) as much as he can. He's got two All NBAers, hopefully something will rub off.

Well he did put up 14 in about 12 minutes the game before, then didn't get a second of play this game. Brooks has Lamb firmly planted on the bench unless both Durant and Westbrook are out. He needs to leave OKC as soon as possible.

Reaction Score
Hartford Civic Center should consider a Pizza Alley, since we are famous for it.

Perhaps allow the Boneyard to select the restaurants. It may take us 10 years but still we are experts.

Reaction Score
Well he did put up 14 in about 12 minutes the game before, then didn't get a second of play this game. Brooks has Lamb firmly planted on the bench unless both Durant and Westbrook are out. He needs to leave OKC as soon as possible.
Yeah I'm just saying he better leave a better player than coming in, beyond experience. That's just too much talent around you not to take advantage of day in and day out of practice. Those two are doing all the right things, especially Westbrook with his injury. If Lamb does leave, and I hope he does, it would be a grave mistake to not have gotten something everything out of them (work ethics, habits, meals, off season routine, etc.).

Similarly, Bazz has Wade as well.

Reaction Score
This thunder team is on the verge of greatness, lamb should stay until he gets a few rings. Presti could have easily added him in that RJ trade, so I think he still values him to an extent...but who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom