OT: Watching the Title Game in Atlanta | The Boneyard

OT: Watching the Title Game in Atlanta

Reaction Score
Going to be in Atlanta the night of the nat'l title game. Anyone have any recommendations of a place to watch the game that also has good food? Figured there have to be a few Atlanta yarders on here!

Reaction Score
Just seeing this. What part of town are you in? It’s a, uh, rather sprawling metro area

Reaction Score
Gotta be something good in east Atlanta village or grant park

Reaction Score
Just seeing this. What part of town are you in? It’s a, uh, rather sprawling metro area
Got a car so willing to travel around the metro area.

Reaction Score
I haven't lived there in about 10 years, but the sports bar chain with good beer was Taco Mac. Oddly enough. Downtown in general was lame, but the best Taco Mac was located there. If my memory serves me correctly.

The patio at Brewhouse Cafe on a nice day for the World Cup was one of my fondest memories. Also Porter Beer bar across the street was one of the best beer bars in the world.

Not for game watching, but hit up Fat Matt's or Daddy D's for some Q.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I haven't lived there in about 10 years, but the sports bar chain with good beer was Taco Mac. Oddly enough. Downtown in general was lame, but the best Taco Mac was located there. If my memory serves me correctly.

The patio at Brewhouse Cafe on a nice day for the World Cup was one of my fondest memories. Also Porter Beer bar across the street was one of the best beer bars in the world.

Not for game watching, but hit up Fat Matt's or Daddy D's for some Q.
I think you mean the Taco Mac in Virginia Highlands. I have never been in to that one but have been to others and they are cool to watch a game. Food is meh.

Reaction Score
I think you mean the Taco Mac in Virginia Highlands. I have never been in to that one but have been to others and they are cool to watch a game. Food is meh.
There used to be one downtown too. Maybe no more.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom