OT: vote for Teds | The Boneyard

OT: vote for Teds

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
As an aside, I have no idea who put together this mess, but Gene's isn't even in the running for a Pitt bar. It's Hemingway's or G.T.F.O.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
If you haven't been to UConn recently Ted's is very nice now. They got rid of that stupid wall that made the bar area 1 person deep.

Reaction Score
If you haven't been to UConn recently Ted's is very nice now. They got rid of that stupid wall that made the bar area 1 person deep.
Wow what a smart move to open it up. I remember fighting to the bar for $3 Blue Moons every Wednesday.

Reaction Score
Funny story about Ted's. Recently I took my younger son to visit UConn for a tour and information session. The visitor's center is right next to Ted's and the windows overlook the side of Ted's. So we're sitting in the waiting area before the information session and the girl sitting next to us says, "Mom, look, there are people peeing right outside the window. That's disgusting."

My wife leans over and says, "Oh that happens all the time. There is just single bathrooms for each men and women so people go outside if there's a long line." The girl makes a oooh face.

The girl was from New Jersey and was kind of prissy looking. I don't think she'll be going to UConn.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Funny story about Ted's. Recently I took my younger son to visit UConn for a tour and information session. The visitor's center is right next to Ted's and the windows overlook the side of Ted's. So we're sitting in the waiting area before the information session and the girl sitting next to us says, "Mom, look, there are people peeing right outside the window. That's disgusting."

My wife leans over and says, "Oh that happens all the time. There is just single bathrooms for each men and women so people go outside if there's a long line." The girl makes a oooh face.

The girl was from New Jersey and was kind of prissy looking. I don't think she'll be going to UConn.

Have you gone to Huskies

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
15 seed? Please...

Done.
1553284343186.png

Can't rely on this lead. Keep voting.

Reaction Score
One semester in, she’ll be smoking on the sand boxes outside the dorms, peeing in bushes, and stealing cereal from the dining hall.

Jersey folks love UConn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom