OT: Va Tech flying into CT to meet Durham | The Boneyard

OT: Va Tech flying into CT to meet Durham

Reaction Score
It will never happen, but can a transfer decide to return to their previous school? Similar to testing NBA waters?

Reaction Score
It will never happen, but can a transfer decide to return to their previous school? Similar to testing NBA waters?
Ar'Mond Davis is considering doing it at Alabama. He transferred then Braxton Key decided to put his name in the draft without an agent.

Buzz is a unique inspirational high character coach. He has 2 big recruits coming in next year also.

Reaction Score
Ar'Mond Davis is considering doing it at Alabama. He transferred then Braxton Key decided to put his name in the draft without an agent.

Buzz is a unique inspirational high character coach. He has 2 big recruits coming in next year also.

I'm more of a Mick Cronin fan.

Reaction Score
We all know why Jackson left -- all you had to do was follow his father's tweets. He didn't feel he got enough minutes, and that not enough of the O was designed around Jackson, even though jackson was much more important to the team this year -- and played much more -- than any sane person could have predicted.

Presumably, neither Enoch nor Durham took kindly to being given as few minutes as was humanly possible on an 8 man roster. Would have been nice if either of them actually tried to earn more minutes by accomplishing something when on the floor, but it is what it is.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
We all know why Jackson left -- all you had to do was follow his father's tweets. He didn't feel he got enough minutes, and that not enough of the O was designed around Jackson, even though jackson was much more important to the team this year -- and played much more -- than any sane person could have predicted.

Presumably, neither Enoch nor Durham took kindly to being given as few minutes as was humanly possible on an 8 man roster. Would have been nice if either of them actually tried to earn more minutes by accomplishing something when on the floor, but it is what it is.
I got tired of the announcers on every TV broadcast pointing out had bad Enoch was defensively. It made me embarrassed as a fan and even more embarrassed for him because what they were saying was spot on.

Reaction Score
I got tired of the announcers on every TV broadcast pointing out had bad Enoch was defensively. It made me embarrassed as a fan and even more embarrassed for him because what they were saying was spot on.
But obviously you didn't tire of AB fumbling entry passes, throwing up prayers, scoring rarely, being tossed to the floor, and getting few rebounds? BTW, opposing bigs scored over and through him all the time. No not a great defender but Enoch had a right to be upset.

Reaction Score
That reply from Fishy just made my day, too funny but could be working out that way.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
But obviously you didn't tire of AB fumbling entry passes, throwing up prayers, scoring rarely, being tossed to the floor, and getting few rebounds? BTW, opposing bigs scored over and through him all the time. No not a great defender but Enoch had a right to be upset.
Brimah wasn't that good at post defending. He earned his minutes by altering and blocking help-side shots. He got pushed off the block and pushed low into the paint way too easily.

This was one area Enoch was good at. He held his position pretty decently.

Reaction Score
Durham was awful this year

They should have redshirted him in hindsight. He's basically taking a redshirt year now anyway.

Jackson is a tweener and wants to be a 3. He has zero skills for that and his father is going to gradually realize his kid has zero chance to make the league. But when you think you have a lotto ticket you want to cash it even if it's off by a couple #s.

Reaction Score

5'10" guards would score layups over Enoch.

Vance Jackson on the other hand would have been a solid player if he stayed. He now falls into the Oriakhi category.

Reaction Score
VT? Isn't Durham from Florida?

So much for the "homesick" excuse.

Where did the homesick excuse even come from? I don't remember him saying that (did his HS coach?), or any reputable 'Yarder mentioning it either. Granted, I skimmed a lot of those threads but I am curious.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom