OT: US Brazil | The Boneyard

OT: US Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is this team regressing? They look absolutely terrible... No skill no touch and the goal keeper from the games I've watched he pales in comparison to Howard.

Reaction Score
What has happened to Bradley? He is a shell of his former self.

Reaction Score
Howard has been one of the worst keepers in England since the 2014 world cup. Statistically the worst. Just google "howard worst keeper in epl" or watch it on youtube. He has made some blooper reel mistakes in almost every game.

Reaction Score
Howard has been one of the worst keepers in England since the 2014 world cup. Statistically the worst. Just google "howard worst keeper in epl" or watch it on youtube. He has made some blooper reel mistakes in almost every game.

Disagree with you here. Howard made numerous saves to rescue a point vs Tottenham ... he is the only reason Everton did not lose that game. He was also pretty impressive vs Manchester City. Roberto Martinez would not hesitate to bring Robles in if he thought it would improve the team.

Reaction Score
Is this team regressing? They look absolutely terrible... No skill no touch and the goal keeper from the games I've watched he pales in comparison to Howard.
Since very recently beating the Dutch and Germany in Europe ...

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Too bad we don't have a soccer boar.....oops.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
king conn said:
What has happened to Bradley? He is a shell of his former self.

Brazil knew he was the only threat and played accordingly. Bradley also wouldn't qualify to be Brazil's towel boy.

The selection by JK was an abomination. You knew Jozy would give you nothing as a lone striker, that the outside backs were slow, though they both did OK, and that the centebacks would offer little resistance, though Alvarado did OK.

Bedoya was completely over matched as was Orozco. Jones did not have a great game in possession.

Brazil went through, around and over the US defense all night. The US passing was terrible. The subs made it worse.

All I can think of is that with many of the first choice US players unavailable, that JK put the fringe guys out as sink or swim.

Cameron, Ream, Zardes, Yedlin and Alvarado swam a little, the rest sunk like stones.

I have no idea why he sent Besler home, would have been a huge upgrade over who he played.

Reaction Score
Disagree with you here. Howard made numerous saves to rescue a point vs Tottenham ... he is the only reason Everton did not lose that game. He was also pretty impressive vs Manchester City. Roberto Martinez would not hesitate to bring Robles in if he thought it would improve the team.

Not asking you to agree with me - view the statistics - this is not my opinion but a fact.

Reaction Score

Guzan is not the problem. The defensive back line which features 4 players of whom only 1 played in the role that he is currently playing in at the club level along with the fact that none of them have started together before in a USMNT game is the problem. A problem that falls squarely on Klimsmann. And, Altidore can't connect a pass to save his life while Brazil's pace in the center midfield gutted the US on both sides of the pitch.

Reaction Score
Yes, they got worked but this is a tune up game. There's one more to go against Costa Rica before the big bout with Mexico. Let's not get too upset over a meaningless - although high profile - game with the meaningful match in a month.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
The OT in the subject didn't keep you from opening, reading and posting? ;)

The title of the forum obviously didn't help either. Never mind that it got posted here because the forum for knee-grabbing-sissies is a ghost town, so it gets put here. :)

Reaction Score
Not asking you to agree with me - view the statistics - this is not my opinion but a fact.

HAHAHA .... my bad ... I assumed you watched the games ... sorry to question you ... I should have just googled "howard worst keeper in epl" like you told me to ... surely, google can't be wrong ... I'll email this great advice to Roberto Martinez post haste ...

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Timmy leaves the short side open too often, but Everton's defense is atrocious.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
The title of the forum obviously didn't help either. Never mind that it got posted here because the forum for knee-grabbing-sissies is a ghost town, so it gets put here. :)

That's funny because most baseball stadiums look like ghost towns these days. Just wait till the rest of the fanbase croaks. Maybe you guys will outlive your fax machines.

Reaction Score

How about, it's a friendly and it doesn't mean anything? You think that Germany really thought it regressed when the US beat them?

Also, I don't think we regressed, the team just isn't good right now and we're in the middle of the US season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom