OT: Under the heading, can't be good, entertain! | The Boneyard

OT: Under the heading, can't be good, entertain!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Edsall walks out of news conference, sending the wrong message about accountability

What did you expect. You bring back Benedict Arnold to command West Point this is what happens. His ego is too big for his ego. Head bang

Get out of football UConn. That maybe Tenn 1.2 million pay day is what 3 seasons away. I'm sure Tenn. would love to run over UConn, not that they don't have similar problems this season.

"UConn’s numbers are epically horrible.

The Huskies are allowing 54.5 points a game, 10.5 more than any school in the country.

The Huskies are allowing 664 yards a game, 120 more than any school in the country."

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Firing his staff isn't going to fix what is wrong with the team.

Dumb attempt to get Edsall to throw his coordinator under the bus. Dumber response by Edsall, he should have said "No, I'm not firing him. Next question".

Last edited:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Edsall walks out of news conference, sending the wrong message about accountability

What did you expect. You bring back Benedict Arnold to command West Point this is what happens. His ego is too big for his ego. Head bang

Get out of football UConn. That maybe Tenn 1.2 million pay day is what 3 seasons away. I'm sure Tenn. would love to run over UConn, not that they don't have similar problems this season.

The Huskies are allowing 54.5 points a game, 10.5 more than any school in the country.

The Huskies are allowing 664 yards a game, 120 more than any school in the country."
Lol. BTW Benedict Arnold died one year (1801) before West Point was established (1802) but I soo.............. get your point!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Lol. BTW Benedict Arnold died one year (1801) before West Point was established (1802) but I soo.... get your point!

So, I knew I had a little grey matter left on Benedict and West Point ... you are right of course, but:

George Washington had given him his fullest trust and placed him in command of the fortifications at West Point, New York. Arnold planned to surrender the fort to British forces, but the plot was discovered in September 1780 and he fled to the British. His name quickly became a byword in the United States for treason and betrayal because he led the British army in battle against the very men whom he had once commanded.[3]

All hail Wikipedia!

Reaction Score

Why do you choose to insult a nice Patriotic New London, Ct guy. A hero in many battles. However the treck into Quebec Prov wasn't one of his or our shining moments. Some think history could have viewed the singular incident differently and put the blame on his wife.
Uconn retreading Edsal is nearly as effective as when I retreaded mine.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Wait, his wife wanted a new dishwasher and for her he sold his country out??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom